⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
200w.gif

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I get what you are saying by making it 32 you get rid of the best 3rd place teams going through, which don't deserve to go through anyway, but it just drags the tournament out and makes it boring until the QF
But that’s pretty much what’s already here. Would be some more group stage matches and that’s it. I just like the cleaner format of group winner A plays runner up B.

UEFA would probably prefer 32 as well as it brings extra money in for them, but for me I prefer it when it 16
16 is probably the right sized number but I’d argue you have 5-6 more nations that are competitive in a tourney.

my 1st Euros I remember well was '88 and they only had 8 teams in it
Yea an 8-team Euros just means Euro qualifiers has way more at stake. You make the final tourney and you’re already in the QF.

Argentina might be the only squad I despise more than Italy :scust:

Real Italians vs the Latin American Italians

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Ima be honest. I'll never root for Italy. But I'm bout tired of these old as Croats making it to the Semis of every tournament.

Lol same

Lunch pail, hard hat, endless motor, gritty, tireless :camby: GTFO and let the flashy teams take over