⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

What's this man's obsession with Gallagher? He's played more minutes than his better club midfielder Palmer :wtf:

Mainoo had a better season than him
Wharton was better when he arrived at Palace

Foh

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None of them have that British Grit like Conor :smugbiden:
If we move to a situation with Jude dripping back and Foden taking up the forward position in midfield, we have rice in that role and there is no need for Gallagher.

Or do I simply have no grasp of football?

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
If we move to a situation with Jude dripping back and Foden taking up the forward position in midfield, we have rice in that role and there is no need for Gallagher.

Your right but you forgot to add in the Southgate factor:ufdup:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

This is exactly what England should be doing. Get Jude in the 8 and Foden in the 10, Gordon on the the left. That should give them way more attacking thrust. Atleast against the lesser teams.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

What's this man's obsession with Gallagher? He's played more minutes than his better club midfielder Palmer :wtf:

Foh

Gallagher is poster child of this

2duhacd7nju71.jpg

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This is exactly what England should be doing. Get Jude in the 8 and Foden in the 10, Gordon on the the left. That should give them way more attacking thrust. Atleast against the lesser teams.

That still doesn't change England's biggest problem is still relying on Rice to take the ball off the CB's and distribute. Rice and Jude together is redundant unless you go terrorist mode.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

Foh

Southgate doesn't have Hendo or Kalvin, he needs somebody just to run. :yeshrug: