The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I give yall credit for being able to keep up and post:whew:

I've never seen a show with the pace of the last 5 or so episodes it's non stop:wow:

That first hour was mind blowing im rewatching this now, I hope that they don't do a season with LL in jail but I feel it could help the pacing now that company has been handed over to Jamal.

This is definitely a new era Dallas type show and the second season will be just as wild, I can't even recap this but I know I'll be re watching the fukk out of this finale:ohlawd:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I didn't watch Power until a few months after it was over. I enjoyed it for what it was:ehh:

Film Room brehs, now that the season's done, should I bother with this Empire shyt?:francis:

My nikka @obarth if you want fukkery of the highest level...and I'm talking to the point where you are gonna question reality my nikka then yes watch this motherfukker.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I didn't watch Power until a few months after it was over. I enjoyed it for what it was:ehh:

Film Room brehs, now that the season's done, should I bother with this Empire shyt?:francis:

go ahead and binge watch the season breh.....

your reviews on this type of fukkery will be greatly appreciated by all......:feedme:

Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Hakeem and Anika hooking up, Cookie and Anika working together against Lucious, prayers answered. Now I just need Rhonda's baby daddy to be one of the dudes Andre pimped her out to and for her ass to go down for killing Vernon.

The catfight could've used some bra and panties but Anika in that red pantsuit:
150202_VULTURE_EMPIRE_Grace-Gealey.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
My nikka @obarth if you want fukkery of the highest level...and I'm talking to the point where you are gonna question reality my nikka then yes watch this motherfukker.
You had me at fukkery, breh:steviej:

I'm watching the first episode now. Between the little nikka in the wifebeater eating skrimps on the yacht spitting struggle bars, the gay son dating Enrique Iglesias, Terrence Howard...being Terrence Howard, and Taraji P being a thot, I can tell I'm funna feast off some ridiculousness
2lwvbsw.jpg