The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Raven Symone and those breast meats. Lord take me im ready :ahh:

OAN: I don't think Lucious is Lola's father. I think he said that to distract the man. That was the first time I've seen him look concerned about this children. Other than Dre with his episode. But yea, I think he was just trying to get the guy to go after him, saying a bunch of shyt to piss him off. Or he could have been telling the truth. I dont think that is the last we will see from Raven's Character or Lil "Lola Bear"

It's legit imo. Why do you think he kept trying to keep her?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Watching Empire. Spoilers below.

- Derek Luke and Taraji's chemistry is genuine. Terrence Howard bout to kill that dude when he find out they been getting it in tho - much to my mother's dismay.

- The guy who plays Andre is hands down the best actor on the show.

- I know the world froze when Raven got up from that chair and them thangz started bouncing lmao. She was back to being fine again for like...10 seconds.

- Anybody think about ya boy when Hakeem mentioned Lupe Fiasco in that goofy "Older The Berry The Sweeter The Juice" song? Lol.

- If Hakeem was about to sing Drip Drop Drip Drippitty Drop to that adorable little girl I was about to delete this show from my life.

- Naomi Campbell's weave looks like it smells of cat pee and mustard.

- Terrence Howard's bounce back was something serious. After pulling out of Iron Man 2 due to a contract dispute and not doing much of anything since, he's gotta be ecstatic that he signed on to star in a historically big show.

- Malik Yoba(Vernon) been plotting on the low since episode one. That cokehead bout to do something wild. To think he used to be the dependable, bad ass cop from New York Undercover. How the might have fallen. First he was Janet Jackson's creepy alcoholic husband and now this. Moral the story: stay away from Tyler Perry and Lee Daniels? lol.

- Andre thought he was about to come back home to chocolate paradise. His facial expression when she started praying LOL. God first, sex second, Andre.

- The child not being Jamal's was obvious from the jump, but good job to the writing team with the Lucious plot twist. Didn't see that coming at all. Made a predictable twist unpredictable. Shouldn't have wrapped up so cleanly though. Should be continuing drama regarding custody.

- This week's episode was wayyyy better than last week's messy, all over the place foolishness. One more left...you already know the finale about to be some over the top ridiculousness to hook you in for season 2.

- wowwwww 2 hour season finale? My prediction for the big twist is that Lucious isn't really dying, but rather someone was poisoning him to make him think he was dying. My guess is Vernon. My second big twist prediction is Jamal is about to end up killing Barretti(white dude who is Lucious's rival) to protect the family(saw him fighting some one on a roof in the preview at the end). The final big plot twist is gonna be.....at the end of the episode.....Tiana....is gonna announce.....she's engaged.......to me.
If he isn't reslly dying that's stupid. You telling me trained doctors would fukk up a prognosis like that?????

If anything he may have the nonfatal form of ALS like the dude in the wheelchair. K forgot his name but he was mentioned when Andre and Rhonda were out for dinner with that old dude

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If he isn't reslly dying that's stupid. You telling me trained doctors would fukk up a prognosis like that?????

If anything he may have the nonfatal form of ALS like the dude in the wheelchair. K forgot his name but he was mentioned when Andre and Rhonda were out for dinner with that old dude

Richard Dawkin. And my theory is the doctors were paid off to give a false prognosis.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Luscious really based off a Coli member yall :banderas:

The hate for gays :banderas:

The hate for interracial relationships, yet is engaged to a bi-product of one :banderas:

Obsession with leaving a legacy to his black offspring.:banderas:

I know I'm missing somethings, but this nikka is a living breathing representation of a coli nikka
:mjlol: Yep sounds like hypocrites from The Locker Room.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
It's legit imo. Why do you think he kept trying to keep her?
Because he didnt want his gay son raising her. Had nothing to do with paternity. Lucious just wanted to keep up the act of his son being married to a woman at one point and he prolly don't even know or care who the father is he just wanted to pass it off as his own since he dont wanna accept his gay son. :pachaha: