The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Raven so fukking sexy. I need her and her big boobs in my life :banderas:

First Cookie was shining bright like a star in the inception of the series, and now, Andre is performing like a superstar with his bipolar role:lawd:
Luscious reforming back into his street ways after Beratti try to test him :demonic:

One of my favorite scene is when the brothers sang the Lean on Me song with brotherly love while they were stuck in the elevator. It is a beautiful thing to see brothers bounding together and not killing each other :mjcry:

Props to Lee Daniel for giving out roles to our people in the successful show that is dominating TV. This epitome of black excellence :ohlawd:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
my god... this ep was nonstop fukkery :wow:

i can't wait to read the thread next week, 2 hours brehs :wow:

soooooooooooooooo many dope things about this ep, but this right here

AFv6JjX4.gif

was the MVP last night... lord have mercy :wow:
:whoo:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Less episodes = tighter, more consistent story. Trust me it would be better. Word to UK dramas.

And I'm pretty sure Lucious really is the father since they flash backed to him and Raven looking knowingly at each other right when he said it.
If that was the night they Smashed it doesn't make sense. They made Hakeem look way to young in the flash back, Jamal was damn near rockin a jericurl and Luscious was still dressed like a musician (not the Suit/executive he is now).

But then Lola was like four years old. :dahell: If the affair lasted long for like five or so years I guess it could make sense. But of course it doesnt.

Stuff like this boggles the mind and makes the show poorly written/produced. I know I know I got to stop paying so much attention and take it for what its worht but it's what I do

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
ep 10 was great

luciouis fukking up the family once again

with andre - told his rhonda off and didnt show up to andres therapy

with jamal - made him think Lola was jamals but mr lyon was the one who got raven preggy

with hakeem - made noami fly to england and she didnt even take the cheque

and cookie

kinda sad seeing lucious on his own at the end :wow:

peep that look on his face

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Raven Symone and those breast meats. Lord take me im ready :ahh:

OAN: I don't think Lucious is Lola's father. I think he said that to distract the man. That was the first time I've seen him look concerned about this children. Other than Dre with his episode. But yea, I think he was just trying to get the guy to go after him, saying a bunch of shyt to piss him off. Or he could have been telling the truth. I dont think that is the last we will see from Raven's Character or Lil "Lola Bear"

nah he is the dad or they would of had him say he wasnt at the end

anyone see the bit with andre on the floor and hudson locked the door, tell me i wasnt the only one that thought she was about to suck him off then she says lets pray :what: