The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
Empire’ Soundtrack Might Block Madonna From Number One On The Billboard 200

It’s another battle for #1 on our SPS chart next week as Madonna and the Empire soundtrack lock horns. We’re giving the upside today to the Empire soundtrack as this week’s episode featuringJennifer Hudson and Mary J. Blige has yet to air and our projection is likely to increase in the next few days. Madonna should lead the album chart at 100-110k. Here are this week’s key debuts:

Empire (Twentieth Century Fox/Columbia) 115-125k (90-100k sales)
Madonna (Live Nation/Interscope) 115-125k (100-110k sales)
Luke Bryan (Capitol Nashville) 95-105k (85-95k sales)

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=295017

:wow:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Being in London, I get this the following morning

Every Thursday morning this is me.

bgpxqc.jpg

The GOAT TV Thread + The Show =
:blessed:

Clean those wires up :scust:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Watching Empire. Spoilers below.

- Derek Luke and Taraji's chemistry is genuine. Terrence Howard bout to kill that dude when he find out they been getting it in tho - much to my mother's dismay.

- The guy who plays Andre is hands down the best actor on the show.

- I know the world froze when Raven got up from that chair and them thangz started bouncing lmao. She was back to being fine again for like...10 seconds.

- Anybody think about ya boy when Hakeem mentioned Lupe Fiasco in that goofy "Older The Berry The Sweeter The Juice" song? Lol.

- If Hakeem was about to sing Drip Drop Drip Drippitty Drop to that adorable little girl I was about to delete this show from my life.

- Naomi Campbell's weave looks like it smells of cat pee and mustard.

- Terrence Howard's bounce back was something serious. After pulling out of Iron Man 2 due to a contract dispute and not doing much of anything since, he's gotta be ecstatic that he signed on to star in a historically big show.

- Malik Yoba(Vernon) been plotting on the low since episode one. That cokehead bout to do something wild. To think he used to be the dependable, bad ass cop from New York Undercover. How the might have fallen. First he was Janet Jackson's creepy alcoholic husband and now this. Moral the story: stay away from Tyler Perry and Lee Daniels? lol.

- Andre thought he was about to come back home to chocolate paradise. His facial expression when she started praying LOL. God first, sex second, Andre.

- The child not being Jamal's was obvious from the jump, but good job to the writing team with the Lucious plot twist. Didn't see that coming at all. Made a predictable twist unpredictable. Shouldn't have wrapped up so cleanly though. Should be continuing drama regarding custody.

- This week's episode was wayyyy better than last week's messy, all over the place foolishness. One more left...you already know the finale about to be some over the top ridiculousness to hook you in for season 2.

- wowwwww 2 hour season finale? My prediction for the big twist is that Lucious isn't really dying, but rather someone was poisoning him to make him think he was dying. My guess is Vernon. My second big twist prediction is Jamal is about to end up killing Barretti(white dude who is Lucious's rival) to protect the family(saw him fighting some one on a roof in the preview at the end). The final big plot twist is gonna be.....at the end of the episode.....Tiana....is gonna announce.....she's engaged.......to me.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
They probably returning this fall, supposed to have a bigger episode order than 12, but not the full 22. Lee Daniels wanna fight to make it 12 though. :wtb:

Lucious was just saying that he was Lola's father obviously to save his family. Jamal got the most balls though.

That American Idol performance with Bryshere and Jussie, why was Jussie up there looking like he just hopped outta bed. :russ:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fukkery in the last ep :laff:

The whole hostage situation :pachaha:

The Hakeem and Terrence/MJB songs were decent

Hakeem been rocking that high top from the womb :ohhh:

Lucious is a terrible person for real :wow:

The way Lucious left Vernon hanging and hit him with the "we :rudy:" cold so cold

When Vernon came through like "wudup fam" :russ:

Andre thought he was gonna get up in dem guts, he went from :shaq: to:why: when she asked him to pray

Rayven-symone can't act for shyt but damn she thick :Lawdy:

B_2-w-CU8AE0jkv.jpg