The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

wenndigo

Rookie
Daps
so how do you build your LLA or do you just do cold traffic?
Your LAA (Look-alike-audiences, don't know why people write LLA), is created through mass data influx. I still get that mass data from a mass amount of adsets. Then when I have a proven product, it's time to run the LAA adsets at scale.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Your LAA (Look-alike-audiences, don't know why people write LLA), is created through mass data influx. I still get that mass data from a mass amount of adsets. Then when I have a proven product, it's time to run the LAA adsets at scale.
:ehh:

not my strategy but hey:yeshrug:

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
What's more important success of your ads or the product that you sell?

Any tips in sourcing for products?
Is it safe to assume that majority of products are sourced from Chinese manufacturers? How can I ensure quality of my product besides asking for samples?
Any of you work with local quality assurance folks in China?

wenndigo

Rookie
Daps
What's more important success of your ads or the product that you sell?

Any tips in sourcing for products?
Is it safe to assume that majority of products are sourced from Chinese manufacturers? How can I ensure quality of my product besides asking for samples?
Any of you work with local quality assurance folks in China?

Both bro. Product must be FIRE, ads must be RIGHT. Chinese suppliers suck. But you get the lowest costs. Anyone needing sales, reach out to an expert (me) to run ads for you.

You ensure quality by TESTING.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Both bro. Product must be FIRE, ads must be RIGHT. Chinese suppliers suck. But you get the lowest costs. Anyone needing sales, reach out to an expert (me) to run ads for you.

can you post screenshots of some of the ads you have run successfully recently?

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps

The reason i asked is because it feels like all this drop shipping has destroyed the old school game of buying and selling. Back in the mid 90s I knew a few dudes who made a killing attending trade shows in china establishing relationships with suppliers and shipping boatloads of cheap dollar store items. Nowadays, Its become way too easy to do it and the competition is fierce so really it sounds like for most drop shippers the name of the game is spending money on ads. By the time this is done your already small margins are starting to decrease.

Similar thing with SEO, people buying websites not for improving contents but for making a quick buck by paying for some SEO company to improve their google ranking.

I still feel the way to make money is by doing it the long and hard way that is establishing either your own product. Or throwing a lot of money by having your own storage + brick and mortar store + online website.

For the brehs who have had experience and success with this are my general assumptions correct?

Last edited:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
any of you brehs droppshiping from china atm? how are you dealing with the increased shipping times?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The reason i asked is because it feels like all this drop shipping has destroyed the old school game of buying and selling. Back in the mid 90s I knew a few dudes who made a killing attending trade shows in china establishing relationships with suppliers and shipping boatloads of cheap dollar store items. Nowadays, Its become way too easy to do it and the competition is fierce so really it sounds like for most drop shippers the name of the game is spending money on ads. By the time this is done your already small margins are starting to decrease.

Similar thing with SEO, people buying websites not for improving contents but for making a quick buck by paying for some SEO company to improve their google ranking.

I still feel the way to make money is by doing it the long and hard way that is establishing either your own product. Or throwing a lot of money by having your own storage + brick and mortar store + online website.

For the brehs who have had experience and success with this are my general assumptions correct?

nah breh. If you know how to market and pick products, then bundle them you should be good. Also, plenty of people want quick bucks. That I agree with you. Just offer a great buyer experience and eat.

any of you brehs droppshiping from china atm? how are you dealing with the increased shipping times?

Forwarders and shipping agents are milking it. One wanted to charge me 15 USD/kg for slow air shipping. Now I found one that charges 8 USD/KG for express with UPS. Dropshipping now requiores you to do all the dirty work. It's all part of our DNA as entrepreneurs. Adapt and adapt!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Website finally unblocked on Instagram & Facebook :blessed:

Lil arabial breh on Upwork got that shyt done in 5 hours :wow: