THE OFFICIAL DRUG THREAD

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
payin $100 a quarter for strong, not thrilled about it my guy that had it for 80 got knocked. usually has Big Bud/Granddaddy or Monster Kush

still take xan a couple days a week, either 4 or 6 millis. probably should just get a script for em, but i still buy em off the street

left all the wild stuff behind years ago, but i wouldnt mind taking some clean acid again. maybe a roll but its never MDMA i dont want to eat a pill full of rat poison and heroin

That Big Bud be having that strong lemon taste:noah: and its that fluff. shyt don't be smoking too strong though.

On another note though, the last time I got some officia Purple Haze was about 4 years ago from my nikkas Atlanta, before that it was NY, in the BX. But I aint seen no real haze since then (In Florida) Now everybody got all this bullshyt purple weed talking bout its purp:snoop: Man I can't even fukk with purple weed no more because of that. I miss that real Purp man:noah: even though shyt was like $500-$550 an O.

Only other thing I fukk with is the shrooms. All thre times I did em had me like :ahh: I can't find them shyts for nothing, and Florida is supposed to be the Shroom capital :to:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Whats the street value of these morphine pills broskis? I got 6 after I had surgery last month for my broken foot. I didn't take em though cause I don't do dope:yeshrug:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Whats the street value of these morphine pills broskis? I got 6 after I had surgery last month for my broken foot. I didn't take em though cause I don't do dope:yeshrug:

oxys? here they like 20 a piece...some places i heard they go a dollar a milligram:merchant:

Samoa

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Western Coast of America
i aint smoked weed in a year or so but it used to be an everyday thing. now i just fukk with alcohol and coke here and there. coke be havin me like :merchant: tho so i fukk with it sparingly

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Damn, Florida they don't fukk around.

I have a homie in Florida who got caught up. Went to visit a prostitute off craigslist packed the herbal as soon as he got in the telly. Three cops bust through the door and arrest him cause he had 2 grams on him:wtf:

yep you'll go to jail if they find crumbs in your lap smh

why u disregard that last statement tho :huh:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
drinking
weed

did coke back in high school. my drug of choice now is adds...my boy got a script so I get em for free, its so much better than coke, and I get shyt accomplished with my day :laugh:

never really did anything else.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps

Not much, unless you know a fiend who's looking to cool off from withdrawals. I assume they're the 15mgs no? Just take em all and smoke a blunt...put on some dj screw...

I'm on a couple roxis right now, about to go on a ride and smoke out to that killer mike album.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
drinking
weed

did coke back in high school. my drug of choice now is adds...my boy got a script so I get em for free, its so much better than coke, and I get shyt accomplished with my day :laugh:

never really did anything else.

dnt pop pills but i was kinda interested in adderall after that thread on that other website :ooh:

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
grandpappy yurp,camel hundeads,and Killa Mike smashing in your headphones..:ahh::pachaha:

some cat from ATL was visiting the hood a few weeks ago,when he saw and smelled how bountiful&lax shyt was in Cali with trees he looked like he saw Hey Zeus in thee flesh..

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I don't like taking adderall for fun, great for when you need to get shyt done. the amount to take to get a good buzz feels like a grimy coke high :damn:

yeah i don't think many coli users do pills like that, seems mostly like a white boy thing to do haha

edit: nvm though you were replying to me

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I don't like taking adderall for fun, great for when you need to get shyt done. the amount to take to get a good buzz makes my heart palpitate and feels like a grimy coke high :damn:

yeah i don't think many coli users do pills like that, seems mostly like a white boy thing to do haha

edit: nvm though you were replying to me

i remember when i first started hearing about pills mainly x...it was in the early 2000s i remember this white girl that stayed by me used to pop...i thought it would never blow up in the hood but shiddddd :ohhh:

these nikkas be rollin...and blues (oxys) are like the new crack nikkas and hoes round here gettin strung out off dem shyts...white dude cleaned my carpet a cpl times, and he preferred pills over cash smh

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
nah yeah i meant more like painkillers/benzos (xanax) seem to be a white persons drug, i have a few friends that do them with me but most are like :ooh: YOU'RE A FIEND FOR THAT AHAHAHA

the ones that do do it are sly about it, i dunno what it is. but you're right if someone is a oxy fiend like that ALL of their money is going to that anyway, might as well pay em in pills. i was bad for a while but i'm good now, my girl keeps me in check aha

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I love my connect... He mixes and matches his 8ths.. I got a gram of silver haze, a gram of sage (never heard of it but this is his new shyt), a gram of banana kush, and a .8 of trainwreck.... Nicca cool as hell to separate such a minute amount of green for a nicca and show a lil love with the trainwreck. He sat there and scaled each g and individually wrapped and labeled them for me.:lolbron:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not much, unless you know a fiend who's looking to cool off from withdrawals. I assume they're the 15mgs no? Just take em all and smoke a blunt...put on some dj screw...

I'm on a couple roxis right now, about to go on a ride and smoke out to that killer mike album.

Yeah, they the 15 miligrams. I got like 20 oxycodones left too cause I wasn't taking em like that. I need to trade all that shyt for some greenery.