Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Weed
X
Shrooms
Liq

That's about it. But I wanna try something new. Nothing hard like coke, crack, or heroin. Something like salvia.

But Mary Jane is my main bytch for now until I get my shyt together.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
LMFAO at weed connects. You need to get up on clinics homie. Your connects are ripping you off trust me.

:smh: At meeting some dusty bum behind 7-Eleven for a little 5 sack.

:smh: At a connect not coming through cause he's having dinner with his family.

:smh: At a connect giving you grams on the dot, then you get hype when he throws in .2

:smh: At paying 20 for a gram cause it's "dank shyt"

:stopitslime: bytch look at your location..im in florida we dnt have MMJ here...we get ours off the streets :takedat:

unless you'd like to make some money from cali to florida :smugfavre:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
:stopitslime: bytch look at your location..im in florida we dnt have MMJ here...we get ours off the streets :takedat:

unless you'd like to make some money from cali to florida :smugfavre:

Damn, Florida they don't fukk around.

I have a homie in Florida who got caught up. Went to visit a prostitute off craigslist packed the herbal as soon as he got in the telly. Three cops bust through the door and arrest him cause he had 2 grams on him:wtf:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Herb, coffee, and alcohol really. I'm not gonna fukk wit the lean till I go to Houston but I might try shrooms or salvia someday I just gotta be sure I wouldn't have a bad trip.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weed
X
Shrooms
Liq

That's about it. But I wanna try something new. Nothing hard like coke, crack, or heroin. Something like salvia.

But Mary Jane is my main bytch for now until I get my shyt together.

I don't differentiate between x and blow. If you do mdma you shouldn't really be looking at a little coke like :wtb: you should be thinking :manny:

Also, to put things in perspective a little, out of everything I've done shrooms without a doubt fukked me up the most.