THE OFFICIAL DRUG THREAD

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
payin $100 a quarter for strong, not thrilled about it my guy that had it for 80 got knocked. usually has Big Bud/Granddaddy or Monster Kush

still take xan a couple days a week, either 4 or 6 millis. probably should just get a script for em, but i still buy em off the street

left all the wild stuff behind years ago, but i wouldnt mind taking some clean acid again. maybe a roll but its never MDMA i dont want to eat a pill full of rat poison and heroin

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
all the joints mentioned in this thread minus el es dee and coke,the latter might be remedied soon,eye really wanna try el more but shyt is hard as hades to find out here,don't trust any moron that claims to have some either,they might cut that shyt with trash..:lolbron:

i'm on the path to ayahuscua though in'shallah,takes precedence over the rest..:ehh:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
its friday nikkas :takedat:

purps on deck, juicy jays on deck, dutchmasters blue pack on deck :takedat:

future concert tonite def not fukkin wit it but the whores are gonna be out in drobes

what yall nikkas smokin/sippin/snortin/poppin/shootin on????

Friend

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weed is not a drug brehs, its just a plant and if you happen to set it on fire there are some side affects :mjpls:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
weed,blow,pills

weed almost every day, coke and pills every once in a while. Mostly with bytches

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Still smoke green once in a blue moon in social settings... Drink a beer or a glass of wine with dinner every now and then...

In college I blowing coke/binge drinking/smoking weed/popping pills every week:merchant:

im 24 now about to be 25... I've slowed down a lot...

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
^ Quite right, breh.

This slore I'm "involved" with is pushing me towards harder substances for fun. fukk that, man. It'll do you no good in the long run.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
^ Quite right, breh.

This slore I'm "involved" with is pushing me towards harder substances for fun. fukk that, man. It'll do you no good in the long run.

Yeah man, it was fun while it lasted... Looking back on it I was a fukking Martian:damn:

I feel like once you get a certain age its time to stop chasing the party high...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
How people doing coke without alcohol?

Tongue must be dry as fukk

Coke is worthless without being drunk... Unfortunately its also the most dangerous combination as well... Heart attack waiting to happen if you do too much...

how do yall nikkas snort coke i just dnt get it
Easy, buy a $60 to $80 dollar gram... crush it with a card and put a straw to your nose...

When you're really drunk, and take a nice fat line... :ahh::lolbron:

Not much can match the euphoria/face numbing/positive mood/feeling that you Control your environment.... Its a nice drug if you have a good connect and have self control....

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Cocaine is a hell of a drug :pachaha: Other than that, if it ain't bud I ain't down no more :obama: I still have the occasional perk, vic, from time to time too

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Yeah man, it was fun while it lasted... Looking back on it I was a fukking Martian:damn:

I feel like once you get a certain age its time to stop chasing the party high...

I'm not sure how much it has to do with age, but rather, the scene you're with at the time. I mean, you can be in your late 20s and snorting blow each weekend and it'll be all good but for some, but others (normal people who've gotta settle into a working routine)? Time to settle in.

how do yall nikkas snort coke i just dnt get it

Experimented with this a little bit myself. Surprisingly it actually intensified the high. Made me fukk around and go do some off-the-wall type of shyt that I'd rather not explain, lol.

Coke is worthless without being drunk... Unfortunately its also the most dangerous combination as well... Heart attack waiting to happen if you do to much...

Disagreed, strongly. Coke can work very well without drink. Having said that, it's a very nice partner for alcohol.