THE OFFICIAL DRUG THREAD

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I have never popped a xanny. What do they make u feel like? I've been off a few oxys, and I felt like:noah:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I have never popped a xanny. What do they make u feel like? I've been off a few oxys, and I felt like:noah:
I've only done small doses. It seems to almost turn my brain off(worry wise), you just live in the moment if that makes sense. Physically its kinda like being drunk, your coordination gets thrown off. Oxy's are essentially heroin, so Xanax is way way way different. It's not that amazing though, I've been doing like 1-2mg because its summer and I'm bored as fukk, it also makes you extremely tired and you will lose memory of what happened the higher dose you go. Class starts next week though.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
tracers..

feelin :ahh: and :bustback: and :snoop: concurrently is quite the interesting perspective..

music is the only thing that makes it worth it..:dj2:

G-d is good though..how eye didn't end up in a holding cell this morning is way,way beyond me..sprained my ankle stumbling around and didn't even feel it til just now..G-d watcheth overeth thee babes and fools

..Now I'm half as high as I am low..
I can laugh and cry at the same time but I can't slow
Down, feelin manicky, panicky, full of anarchy

Slaine is the hardest realist dude spittin right now..

Last edited by a moderator:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
i want a good price for some mollies :noah:

My homeboy just sent me some, might be up there on my list right under MaryJ and DMT.. Have a nikka turntup to the point that reality has become a Gucci Mane video :myman: I bumped some and was started actin a fool :russ:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYl6KdCChM4[/ame]

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
yall need to focus on laws if yall hace to face the music...

if its getting involved with stopping means of making paper, not doing it.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My homeboy just said this nikka on the Westside got some Diesel for the low.
He said buddy talking bout $20 for the first gram and $10 for each one after that :wtf:

Buying grams?:heh: We bout to go check it out. I'm bout to see how much this nikka got. I'm trying to get a lot for a little :lolbron: