The Official Drone Thread

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:wow: got the X5C am hooked

ONLY downside to this thing is the battery life :flabbynsick: aint even th word lol got 10 mins if that with a 1hr + to charge

takes way better video/pics than i was expecting ( in a partially sunny outdoor environment)

w6r21w.jpg

:russ:

Thats the same one I bought...but I got like 7 batteries..so I can fly for at least 45-hour when Im bored....good choice...very durable drone

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Thats the same one I bought...but I got like 7 batteries..so I can fly for at least 45-hour when Im bored....good choice...very durable drone

Which batteries did you get?

I ordered a bunch of spare parts and 1 extra batter only

How long does yours take to charge? The instructions says to charge it until the light on the USB thing turns off, I had that bytch charging for 2 hours and the light never turned off so I said fukk it has to be full right? Nope flew for like two minutes

Also does yours hover perfectly? Idk if i need to tune mine or something but inside the house no wind I can't get it to hover perfectly it also tilts to the left or right, idk if I just need more practice or what

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Which batteries did you get?

I ordered a bunch of spare parts and 1 extra batter only

How long does yours take to charge? The instructions says to charge it until the light on the USB thing turns off, I had that bytch charging for 2 hours and the light never turned off so I said fukk it has to be full right? Nope flew for like two minutes

Also does yours hover perfectly? Idk if i need to tune mine or something but inside the house no wind I can't get it to hover perfectly it also tilts to the left or right, idk if I just need more practice or what

If you hold all the sticks to the bottom right while its on the ground, that balances it out. The lights should blink a few times.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I went to go buy a Phantom 4 two weeks ago at Best Buy and the guy told me about the Yuneec Typhoon H. So I preordered that shyt instead.

I'm getting 0 updates on any sort of timeline on release. :mjcry:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Been having drones on my mind for a brick. I want to get the phantom 3 but I know I need to calm down and get something smaller to try. I need something 4k though, as all my other camera equipment is.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Finally took it out to a open field over the weekend, and I thought I was actually good before this cause I been flying it inside the house and my yard.

Man was I wrong, once you get these things higher than 20ft it's a whole different level to control it. On the good end though I definitely dropped this from at least 100ft in the air and it was fine

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Never got the Yuneec. Cancelled my preorder. Looking at that Mavic Pro.