The Official Dragon's Dogma thread

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Game is pretty dope. Haven't played it much lately since I'm learning kof but I will finish this

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu

I hope you don't mind but I just started rolling with your pawn.

Not at all. let me know if she needs some tweaking in any areas. I got her set up to take out the strongest enemy first, then step back, look at the situation, and plan her next attack.

Da fukk yall got me into? :what: man the local monsters are hard to beat had me stand back and have the pawns go in.

What vocation are you playing as?

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Not at all. let me know if she needs some tweaking in any areas. I got her set up to take out the strongest enemy first, then step back, look at the situation, and plan her next attack.

I chose fighter I'm trying to get to mystic knight I think it suits my gameplay but earlier a pack of bandits killed me before I knew what was going on :lolbron: had to step away for a sec your pawn was beasting tho!

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio

my bad man I didn't rate your pawn the first time I used her, I'll do it this time when I'm done playing.

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu

I chose fighter I'm trying to get to mystic knight I think it suits my gameplay but earlier a pack of bandits killed me before I knew what was going on :lolbron: had to step away for a sec your pawn was beasting tho!

You're on the right track. I maxed out Fighter, then warrior, then mage, and sorceror, and finally switched to Mystic Knight.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
where can I buy equipment for my pawn?

In Gran Soren, there's a armorer to the left of the Inn where you rest at.

Anybody fight the newest Ur-Dragon online yet? I think it's Gen 77 or something.
After whacking it's weak spots for 20 minutes, I did no visible damage then it smeared us against the ground like flies. shyt's way beyond me. :heh:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:smh: at me not even noticing this rabbit quest I had. Kill 50 rabbits for 50,000G...on top of that rabbit pelts sell for 150G each. :smugdraper:

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
In Gran Soren, there's a armorer to the left of the Inn where you rest at.

Anybody fight the newest Ur-Dragon online yet? I think it's Gen 77 or something.
After whacking it's weak spots for 20 minutes, I did no visible damage then it smeared us against the ground like flies. shyt's way beyond me. :heh:

That Ur-Dragon just annoys the hell out of me...because some people just getting lucky and finding it after someone already beat the hell out of its life force...at least I'm pretty sure that's how it works...I've never ran into the thing without it having tons of life

One time I remember I had that damn thing near death (quite a few generations ago, but still) but I finally got KO'd after like an hour long fight...I bet someone ran into that thing a little later and one-shotted it for the kill :birdman:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
That Ur-Dragon just annoys the hell out of me...because some people just getting lucky and finding it after someone already beat the hell out of its life force...at least I'm pretty sure that's how it works...I've never ran into the thing without it having tons of life

One time I remember I had that damn thing near death (quite a few generations ago, but still) but I finally got KO'd after like an hour long fight...I bet someone ran into that thing a little later and one-shotted it for the kill :birdman:

where can I find this dragon?

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan

:upsetfavre: That's enough to make me throw my controller, somebody else killing the dragon that I ALMOST killed.

But I still haven't beaten the offline one yet...:hamster:

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu
Aiight, I need something explained to me. I just "beat" the game, and the world has changed. WTF do I do now? And is the rest of the Everfall open?

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Aiight, I need something explained to me. I just "beat" the game, and the world has changed. WTF do I do now? And is the rest of the Everfall open?

I was like :merchant: after seeing that too. Just gotta hop into the Everfall (like literally jump in the huge hole) and collect 20 wakestones. There's a lot of good gear too, but the drop rates are horrendous.