The Official Dragon's Dogma thread

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Props. :yes:

What classes are people using? Started out as a Strider, but now i'm a Fighter so I can get my attack up. From there, i'll probably end up an Assasssin. Anyone use Magic Archer/Knight?

I went with Fighter then upped to Warrior...there's a perk you get where enemy attacks don't interupt you. And there's a slash that takes off like 2 bars of boss health if you fully charged....i one shoted a chimera after my pawns took out the snake...

STORY!

I played a bit in everfall again came across the hellhound/wright/zombie room...shyt was intense as hell. We go in fully buffed i threw on a Vim so stamina didnt drain. My main pawn (a Fighter) began by attracting the hellhounds, she was holding her own till the ghost started raining meteors down...she survived but thats only thanks to the mage, the Ranger was doin work on the zombies...at them up so now my focus was killing the hounds, took one out then the other grabbed me and dragged my accross the room....i was half dead took him out but it put me out of range of the next meteor cast that wiped my party. I ran and revived the mage and my main pawn who then carried the ranger to me....she tossed the ranger up to the wright and we started goin ham on him as he fell...took the ghost out and the last hellhound flamethrowered the pawns to death i was on 43 heath when i did the slash that lifts enemies in the air folowed by a Corona Slash and walked out with my 12th Wakestone.

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu
STORY!

I played a bit in everfall again came across the hellhound/wright/zombie room...shyt was intense as hell. We go in fully buffed i threw on a Vim so stamina didnt drain. My main pawn (a Fighter) began by attracting the hellhounds, she was holding her own till the ghost started raining meteors down...she survived but thats only thanks to the mage, the Ranger was doin work on the zombies...at them up so now my focus was killing the hounds, took one out then the other grabbed me and dragged my accross the room....i was half dead took him out but it put me out of range of the next meteor cast that wiped my party. I ran and revived the mage and my main pawn who then carried the ranger to me....she tossed the ranger up to the wright and we started goin ham on him as he fell...took the ghost out and the last hellhound flamethrowered the pawns to death i was on 43 heath when i did the slash that lifts enemies in the air folowed by a Corona Slash and walked out with my 12th Wakestone.

That shyt sounds tense as hell, but I know you were like :smugdraper: when it was over. It's moments like those that make the game for me...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You really can't get over confident in this game. My I keep getting murked while my squad trying to tell me to chill with my shyt. Every time I've died so far was because I thought I was hard body.

We were in the well getting worked over by lizards :sadbron:

My squad goes:
Strider Arisen
Mage Main Pawn
Fighter Pawn (lvl 43) *Got him for free and he helps out a lot in fukked up situations*
Strider Pawn

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu
Making some progress in the game finally, and I think 2 things stop it from being truly great: The fact that you can only use some of the vocations on your pawns, and no fast travel option. This environment is big as hell, and i'm like :sadcam: when I start a quest and the marker is far on the map...

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Making some progress in the game finally, and I think 2 things stop it from being truly great: The fact that you can only use some of the vocations on your pawns, and no fast travel option. This environment is big as hell, and i'm like :sadcam: when I start a quest and the marker is far on the map...

you get fast travel some what but its pricey till mid-game and you can't abuse it...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I need some brolick pawns. Anybody on the PS3 willing to friend me and let me borrow theirs?

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
I had to give in and buy the guide. I'll only resort to it when I really need it but I want to experience everything this game has to offer.

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu
Finished the Griffin quest yesterday. The first half we handled no problem, and theeeeennnn we were walking to Blue Moon Tower and had to take out the Golem with the shining disks. Attacks just bouncing off of it and shyt. Then we get in the tower and the Griffin is handling us this time like :umad: and he took down my mage so I couldn't use fire against it anymore. All of a sudden, out of nowhere a dude I helped get a spellbook in an earlier quest comes in the fight casting firestorms and meteors and shyt. Talking about "looks like you could use a hand, arisen!" I was like :wtf::myman:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Got the guide. Should be good toilet reading.:myman:

And is it me or does no one leave a rating/message when they use your pawn?:wtf: Only got one rating, 2 star for appearance but 5 stars for battle and helpfulness. (My main pawn looks like Wayne on steroids.)

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile

Yeah that's that bullshyt, but you can fast travel, it's not conventional.

When you have your final fight with the Griffin at his lair, there's a "Port Crystal" you can grab. You can place it anywhere in the world and use a Ferrystone to teleport back to it. It's still BS, but it's better than nothing:manny:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Got the guide. Should be good toilet reading.:myman:

And is it me or does no one leave a rating/message when they use your pawn?:wtf: Only got one rating, 2 star for appearance but 5 stars for battle and helpfulness. (My main pawn looks like Wayne on steroids.)

I consistently get 5 Stars on my Pawn....add me on PSN if ya'll on 3cepts...

PSN: klarifeye87

she a beasty fighter with the best one handed sword in the game and all skills learned...if you wanna skill up don't use her cuz shes gonna kill everything :jawalrus:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
:noah: DON'T finish the game. New Game+. I made that mistake and have to live with it until making End game again.