The Official Dragon's Dogma thread

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu
:noah: DON'T finish the game. New Game+. I made that mistake and have to live with it until making End game again.

:huh: Can you throw some spoiler tags on the reason why we shouldn't? Just finished up the quest where Ser Mercedes gets weapons grade ether spewed at her in the middle of a duel. Loving this game.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
:huh: Can you throw some spoiler tags on the reason why we shouldn't? Just finished up the quest where Ser Mercedes gets weapons grade ether spewed at her in the middle of a duel. Loving this game.

Nothing really that would spoil anything but since you can't change difficulty, you'll be fighting the same enemies you did when you started the game. I'm just one-shotting everything.At least I was getting my ass kicked at end game.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Just finished the grimoire quest. I didn't know the bandit hideout was a damn castle wit 15+ bandits and guarded by a Cyclops. My crew murdered all them muthafukkas and we only level 15 :pacspit:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the grimoire quest. I didn't know the bandit hideout was a damn castle wit 15+ bandits and guarded by a Cyclops. My crew murdered all them muthafukkas and we only level 15 :pacspit:

:russ:

I cleared them motherfukkers out too. The Cyclops got knocked of the ledge by one of my mooks.

We got murdered right after that though... We went further up and got jumped by a chimera :to:

I'm in the 40s now in level and I think I'm near the end of the game. Gonna drag it out a bit more and go exploring. I'm gonna try and kill that dragon near the Shadow Fort.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
:snoop: I'm almost at endgame on my second playthrough, level 73 and completely fukked up the Gold Idol thing.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: I'm almost at endgame on my second playthrough, level 73 and completely fukked up the Gold Idol thing.

I had a good save point for that mission. I got lucky on my first try though.

Just followed the pompous lil bytch around, played the hide and sick game (checked the Pawn Guild, and then decided to drop a few items in the Inn where I found her), had water in the inventory ready for her when she asked, raced and let her win like my pawn advised.

Bam! Gold Idol.

Where I fukked up though is that I gave the Gold Idol to Madeleine instead of Caxtor. I had already given Caxtor a Bronze Idol :why: and now Madeleine's shop isn't where it is anymore.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I had a good save point for that mission. I got lucky on my first try though.

Just followed the pompous lil bytch around, played the hide and sick game (checked the Pawn Guild, and then decided to drop a few items in the Inn where I found her), had water in the inventory ready for her when she asked, raced and let her win like my pawn advised.

Bam! Gold Idol.

Where I fukked up though is that I gave the Gold Idol to Madeleine instead of Caxtor. I had already given Caxtor a Bronze Idol :why: and now Madeleine's shop isn't where it is anymore.

Little bytch gave me a Gold Egg.
kickdesk.gif

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm close to the end of the game, I think. I took the assassin route, he sucked for the middle-ish part of the game but, end-game, he shows and proves. I'm basically, slicin nikkas up like roast beef before they realize I'm here.

For real fukk the reviewers that shyt on this game just to keep Skyrim on a pedestal, this game, does a lot of shyt right and should get some props for diversifying itself amongst fantasy games. I hope it becomes a franchise.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm close to the end of the game, I think. I took the assassin route, he sucked for the middle-ish part of the game but, end-game, he shows and proves. I'm basically, slicin nikkas up like roast beef before they realize I'm here.

For real fukk the reviewers that shyt on this game just to keep Skyrim on a pedestal, this game, does a lot of shyt right and should get some props for diversifying itself amongst fantasy games. I hope it becomes a franchise.

You use the Invisibility skill yet? :whoo:

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
You use the Invisibility skill yet? :whoo:

I've swagged on a few mobs using that myself

actually once I got up to level 40 with bloodlust and autonomy...I just started rolling dolo and doing every mission at night

I got caught in a Drake ambush with a bunch of goblins...ended up taking the whole army down without breaking a sweat...the damage you do at night as an assassin is just :wow:

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu
I don't know how anyone can use the warrior vocation at end game, I deaded that shyt at level 40. Mystic Knight >>>>>> all other classes, able to use swords, shields, and staves. That's the ultimate combination.

What i'm currently rolling with. I have the Augments from Sorcerer and Warrior that boost attack and magic. :takedat: