Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Good lord. Stay off YouTube.

:ehh:

9ea429fb-4672-4a50-a670-9e9023bfece3_text.gif

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Yep. This is one of the worst movies I've seen. I was hyped because Raimi was directing it but good lord.

:hhh:

There are times when he tried to put his signature horror thematic within the film but they fall flat due to the Marvel tone.

I can't believe how bad the script and direction of this movie was.

There are few movies where the trailer is better than the movie, this is one of them.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Yep. This is one of the worst movies I've seen. I was hyped because Raimi was directing it but good lord.

There are times when he tried to put his signature horror thematic within the film but they fall flat due to the Marvel tone.

I can't believe how bad the script and direction of this movie was.

There are few movies where the trailer is better than the movie, this is one of them.

Yeah there were parts like is this a horror film that I'm watching?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Yeah there were parts like is this a horror film that I'm watching?

It could have worked but Marvel always sets a specific tone so he should have cut that out. Didnt help that Elizabeth Olsen is a horrible horrible actress. No desperation and the way she delivers lines.

Don't know how y'all watched a TV series with her.

By the way, this didn't feel large enough for a movie. Reminds me of Inception where they blew the dream budget on a train. They did nothing with the multiverse.

Blew it in two movies with this and Spider-Man. Man, I gotta drop a spoiler review on this, smh.