The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Kevin Feige never once said this movie was going to be a big Marvel movie with big ramifications :unimpressed:

It was the nerds, leakers and scoopers who did that because they saw the word “multiverse” :unimpressed:

I don’t see how the is movie has been presented any differently to other team up movies like The Winter Soldier, Thor Ragnorok and Far From Home etc:unimpressed:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for the most part it sounds like you can't just jump into this one. you have to know everything that happened in wandavision, no way home, and what-if(which I bet not a lot of people watched because it's a cartoon)
as for the style part that's something you have to grade yourself
but I'm seeing fans are disappointed because cameos like nick cage ghost rider doesn't show up like come on:mjlol:

Pretty much. For those who did watch the Disney+ shows will enjoy this film a lot more.

The horror in this film was fun and on point and I'm glad I only saw the first two trailers and nothing else leading up to this film.

Like most said the first few minutes give this film a slow start but it kicks on from there.

This feels like a DR Strange comic book on film and Sam Raimi was the best man for the job.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Cool movie. Not something I'd care to watch again tho. Maybe as a time waster when it's on Disney +

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The key is picking the right villain. All roads are seemingly leading to Kang but I’m expecting someone to come in and be a bigger threat.
agreed i feel like they are gonna go with the mix of the classic and 2015 version Secret Wars from the comic with God Emperor Dr. Doom being the big bad, beyonders playing a part & Kang just being the intial big bad bait.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I might be in the minority here but I kind of wish that they didn’t go ahead and make Wanda the villain of the movie. I actually thought her and strange would team up to fight Nightmare or someone else. Now, they kind of mucked up her character a bit. I wonder if is the last we will see of Wanda.

Wanda’s entire existence post end game feels forced and rushed.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
for the most part it sounds like you can't just jump into this one. you have to know everything that happened in wandavision, no way home, and what-if(which I bet not a lot of people watched because it's a cartoon)
as for the style part that's something you have to grade yourself
but I'm seeing fans are disappointed because cameos like nick cage ghost rider doesn't show up like come on:mjlol:
From what I understand you don’t really have to watch all that tbh. Saw a review that said Wanda vision plays no role.

from what I hear you need to see no way home and you would wanna check out dr strange 1 just to know the people.