The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
sounds like yall breaking down . i cant spoil this for myself like no way home i'll see yall in bout a week

Facts:russ:

I’m not even watching TV commercials no more.

Im mad I saw one thing last week that would’ve been nice to be blind to:russ:

We too damn close and it’s been a struggle to not push this back another 3 months :mjgrin:

Niccas gotta relax:lolbron:

Daps
Plenty? They are few compared to superhero and known IP franchise movies.

You only brought up superheroes originally, and that has nothing to do with anything when plenty non-IP, non-superhero projects are performing way better than The Northman. You are fan of the people in it or whatever. Alright. Just because you are a supporter that does not mean that the box office numbers are not terrible

Daps
It's a warrior white man revenge movie. With the political climate in America this is right up white males alley. The "way too violent" is exactly why I thought white men would see it since they are so against "wokeness" and "inclusion" and "censorship".

I'm actually interested in doing some research into this now to see why it flopped so hard. Well, i mean we have to know how much it even cost to make and market before we know if it flopped. We throw flopped around WAY to much when it comes to movies. Once you add in dvd and streaming sales even movies that "flop" make quite a bit of money. There seems to be t his thought process that once a movie stops playing in theaters it starts generated profit...when in fact it typically generates the most profit when it stops playing in theaters because now the studios don't have to give the box office xxx amount of a blu ray or on demand sale like they have to do for ticket sales.

When are you guys going to begin to realize that the incels who sit on the internet 24/7 shouting about nonsense are not representative of the population? They are bitter outcasts who are very obnoxious on the internet because no one entertains them when they are not on the internet. The things that they support bomb in reality frequently. Those people are not Well adjusted people, and they probably are not even going outdoors regularly to be honest

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
It's a warrior white man revenge movie. With the political climate in America this is right up white males alley. The "way too violent" is exactly why I thought white men would see it since they are so against "wokeness" and "inclusion" and "censorship".

I'm actually interested in doing some research into this now to see why it flopped so hard. Well, i mean we have to know how much it even cost to make and market before we know if it flopped. We throw flopped around WAY to much when it comes to movies. Once you add in dvd and streaming sales even movies that "flop" make quite a bit of money. There seems to be t his thought process that once a movie stops playing in theaters it starts generated profit...when in fact it typically generates the most profit when it stops playing in theaters because now the studios don't have to give the box office xxx amount of a blu ray or on demand sale like they have to do for ticket sales.
It's a Scandinavian legend Amleth that became the basis of Hamlet. Hamlet is an anagram of Amleth. This ain't attracting any MAGA retards, they probably can't even understand the dialogue.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm a fan of newrockstars but they don't post spoilers until after wide release

Gotta stay off the grid :lupe:
Newrockstars and channels like that be bugging with thumbnails and titles though :hhh:I haven't watched any of there stuff for Dr. Strange. They try to hard coming up with every possible theory :whoa: