The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i'm in a weird place with the mcu. couple years ago, i would have ran to see the spoilers, but i think i already know what they are, and i don't even think they're gonna pump me up, so i think i can just hold off. all i know is that scene they have online of Strange and whatsherface fighting the giant octopus kinda sucks.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Man if they showed pro x then imagine what other surprises in this shyt
i see this as a bad sign, tbh. makes me think the movie wasn't tracking well with word of mouth, b/c they had a tiny tease in the first trailer, but now they're basically just like, "it's him obviously, look!!!!" after flirting with the Xmen for 5 years now, to basically introduce them in a 15 second teaser trailer seems like it's not something Feige would have gone for unless he had to.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I just seen a certain spoiler :mjtf:.

Marvel really decided to use the wrong actor for a certain character they've used here :comeon:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
i see this as a bad sign, tbh. makes me think the movie wasn't tracking well with word of mouth, b/c they had a tiny tease in the first trailer, but now they're basically just like, "it's him obviously, look!!!!" after flirting with the Xmen for 5 years now, to basically introduce them in a 15 second teaser trailer seems like it's not something Feige would have gone for unless he had to.
The way marvel track record been I’m pretty sure this the tip of the iceberg

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just seen a certain spoiler :mjtf:.

Marvel really decided to use the wrong actor for a certain character they've used here :comeon:

Did you see one for Professor X?

If the
Superior Iron Man is cut, i think thats a big disappointment.