The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I really don't know why Marvel used that actor.

And not the actor who played Mr Fantastic in the original films. Like you bring back Patrick Stewart but not that actor?:what:

If they didn't want to go that route and wanted a name they could have brought back

Miles Teller

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I really don't know why Marvel used that actor.

And not the actor who played Mr Fantastic in the original films. Like you bring back Patrick Stewart but not that actor?:what:
because a small minority who know nothing about casting wouldn't shut up about him being mr.fantastic :unimpressed:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
way too violent for general audience and not a superhero movie

It's a warrior white man revenge movie. With the political climate in America this is right up white males alley. The "way too violent" is exactly why I thought white men would see it since they are so against "wokeness" and "inclusion" and "censorship".

I'm actually interested in doing some research into this now to see why it flopped so hard. Well, i mean we have to know how much it even cost to make and market before we know if it flopped. We throw flopped around WAY to much when it comes to movies. Once you add in dvd and streaming sales even movies that "flop" make quite a bit of money. There seems to be t his thought process that once a movie stops playing in theaters it starts generated profit...when in fact it typically generates the most profit when it stops playing in theaters because now the studios don't have to give the box office xxx amount of a blu ray or on demand sale like they have to do for ticket sales.

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's a warrior white man revenge movie. With the political climate in America this is right up white males alley. The "way too violent" is exactly why I thought white men would see it since they are so against "wokeness" and "inclusion" and "censorship".

I'm actually interested in doing some research into this now to see why it flopped so hard. Well, i mean we have to know how much it even cost to make and market before we know if it flopped. We throw flopped around WAY to much when it comes to movies. Once you add in dvd and streaming sales even movies that "flop" make quite a bit of money. There seems to be t his thought process that once a movie stops playing in theaters it starts generated profit...when in fact it typically generates the most profit when it stops playing in theaters because now the studios don't have to give the box office xxx amount of a blu ray or on demand sale like they have to do for ticket sales.

I think this movie is too indie/artsy to attract the MAGA crowd. I will agree that this movie will probably get more views once it hits VOD/streaming services.