The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Newrockstars and channels like that be bugging with thumbnails and titles though :hhh:I haven't watched any of there stuff for Dr. Strange. They try to hard coming up with every possible theory :whoa:
They haven’t spoiled anything yet erik seeing it tomorrow but they won’t make the video til Friday

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
What the hell was that commercial I just saw?
I didn't need to see that. They must be nervous and wanted to create more buzz for the film.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Newrockstars and channels like that be bugging with thumbnails and titles though :hhh:I haven't watched any of there stuff for Dr. Strange. They try to hard coming up with every possible theory :whoa:
Eric Voss is so good* that if you watch his speculation videos you get mad that you've been spoiled. the dude is very thorough

*i mean, in terms of these types of youtubers. he's probably hitting .300, but for that type of dude, that's a hall of famer.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Post all spoilers, leaks, etc. in here.

I'll merge this thread with the official thread a week after the movie releases.

Fred.

I think it’s time to stick this, the main thread (or both) and you and @Jax know which thread it’s time to remove from Stickies now :mjlit:

It had it’s run but it’s been ova:shaq:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think it’s time to stick this, the main thread (or both) and you and @Jax know which thread it’s time to remove from Stickies now :mjlit:

It had it’s run but it’s been ova:shaq:

The servers are fukked until they're finished being updated. I can't stick or unstick anything.

Fred.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
If characters from other franchises show up I don't think it's something to be excited about. Once the movie ends we'll never see them again. Same deal with the spiderman movie.