The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So when are we gonna discuss or acknowledge that Dr Stranges love interest looks too be getting married to a black man.

I’m gonna hold @humminbird to this :hubie:

So if this is correct…. More power to him but if it’s wrong…. It’s on him too :skip:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I really wish the running time for this movie was longer but it may actually benefit them well financially as they can get more viewings a day:ohhh:

I already know mad peeps that’s gonna see it multiple times. I haven’t done that myself into a couple of years now.

I was tempted to see Spiderman again but felt I was good on that

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
you indeed may (like you said) be the only current general of the current era of MarvelSet

Co General @Neo The Resurrected ONE be lacking sometimes and wilding. I was hoping for Professor Xavier but it appears we getting his son Legion aka David Haller :francis:

The Illuminati may need to have a discussion to reevaluate current state of MarvelSet leadership in this era

Absolute power has corrupted you absolutely and the other is afraid to take up the sword and be who he’s destined to be:snoop:

:win:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
AMC Theater servers are
7fpk1yW.png
status.

Can't even get a ticket because the site keeps fukking up.

Fred.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I really wish the running time for this movie was longer but it may actually benefit them well financially as they can get more viewings a day:ohhh:

I already know mad peeps that’s gonna see it multiple times. I haven’t done that myself into a couple of years now.

I was tempted to see Spiderman again but felt I was good on that

this relatively short(er) running time means we gonna get shot out of a cannon right when that marvel logo drop and we gonna be going full throttle from start to end. yall better empty yall bladders before the movie cause i got a feeling its gonna be non stop big moments

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Sam Raimi back on a Marvel film just feels so right :wow:
Sam Raimi back in film, in general, is a great feeling. :wow: His last movie was that Wizard of Oz film in 2013 which is hard to believe. I've missed this guy and his films as he's one of my favorites. Hopefully this will give him the itch he needs to keep going.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Really hope this is good. Could be one of marvel’s best

I fully believe this will be a top 5 mcu flick.

this relatively short(er) running time means we gonna get shot out of a cannon right when that marvel logo drop and we gonna be going full throttle from start to end. yall better empty yall bladders before the movie cause i got a feeling its gonna be non stop big moments

The time is the only thing im worried about. But if they really did managed to streamline this whole outing from start to finish with no filler then :whew: