The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Copped may 5th tickets. 9.10pm :blessed:

'Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness' Director Sam Raimi Reveals New Details About His First MCU Film

Fandango: Kevin Feige has teased that fans of Evil Dead II will be very happy when they watch this film. What does he mean by that? Please tell us that someone is getting a chainsaw arm in this film, Sam!

Sam Raimi: [laughs] That's the one thing I can tell you that does not happen! I think what [Kevin] meant, from my point of view, is that this film has a flavor of horror to it. I think when the original director, Scott Derrickson, and Kevin promoted the coming of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, they said that it was going to be the first Marvel superhero film that had an element of horror to it. I hope I'm not misquoting them. But even after Scott left the picture due to creative differences, that was still the mandate -- to make the first Marvel film that had an element of horror. So, I kept true to their original statements.

And now I'm even more hype. When this movie was first announced years ago they said back then this was gonna be the first MCU horror movie. When the change of directors happened i thought that vision got scrapped. I'm so glad it didn't!

This is about to just be a good ass movie let alone a good comic book movie!! I'll be here opening night clowning everyone who said mcu was done post endgame. They bout to bless us with 2 classics back to back and we didn't even reach Kang yet let alone F4 and the mutants. :wow:

Last edited:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
IPIC Manhattan

IMG_7496.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness has set the bar for first-day advance ticket sales on Fandango. Fandango issued a press release noting that the film, which opens on May 6th, set a record for 2022 films for advance ticket sales. That’s ahead of such films as The Batman, Uncharted, Morbius and more.

“DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS”
OBLITERATES FANDANGO’S FIRST DAY 2022 SALES RECORD
Advance tickets went on sale yesterday for “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness,” opening exclusively in theaters on May 6, and within hours, Fandango saw staggering numbers of fans reserving their seats, showtimes selling out and theater partners posting new showtimes to meet the fan demand.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Light work. Light work

c7a4e19bd31cd0672404bab0ff991c6f.gif

#marvelset

No losses :umad:

you indeed may (like you said) be the only current general of the current era of MarvelSet

Co General @Neo The Resurrected ONE be lacking sometimes and wilding. I was hoping for Professor Xavier but it appears we getting his son Legion aka David Haller :francis:

The Illuminati may need to have a discussion to reevaluate current state of MarvelSet leadership in this era

Absolute power has corrupted you absolutely and the other is afraid to take up the sword and be who he’s destined to be:snoop:

Daps
you indeed may (like you said) be the only current general of the current era of MarvelSet

Co General @Neo The Resurrected ONE be lacking sometimes and wilding. I was hoping for Professor Xavier but it appears we getting his son Legion aka David Haller :francis:

The Illuminati may need to have a discussion to reevaluate current state of MarvelSet leadership in this era

Absolute power has corrupted you absolutely and the other is afraid to take up the sword and be who he’s destined to be:snoop:

This nikka :mjlol::deadmanny: