The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I read somewhere that this movie is gonna have more surprises and blow expectations away more than no way home, Endgame and civil war. I could be lying though, ya never know. They're also banning prescreens to prevent spoilers for this very reason.
:ohhh: hadn't heard that

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
For those of y'all who saw Everything Everywhere All at Once, has your expectations for how MCU treats the multiverse shifted as a result of seeing that movie? I have a strong feeling they will not explore all of the possibilities shown in Everything. It would be wild if A24 ends up doing a better job with a multiverse than Marvel/Disney.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
FQPSPUbXoAk5FaB

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
For those of y'all who saw Everything Everywhere All at Once, has your expectations for how MCU treats the multiverse shifted as a result of seeing that movie? I have a strong feeling they will not explore all of the possibilities shown in Everything. It would be wild if A24 ends up doing a better job with a multiverse than Marvel/Disney.
that's about the multiverse? I'll check it out

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's just done more cohesive because it was a one and done.

The multiverse stuff with marvel is on a MUCH greater scale, involves hundreds of people if not more and will effect the MCU going forward in a big way. Plus there are multiple shows, and movies trying to explain it in there own way but be consistent.

TBH, the only reason people lowkey care about the multiverse is because they want the xmen and fantastic four to get the MCU treatment, and its basically the only way to make it happen within the world they've built.