The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
After the whole Spider-man fiasco back in December, I've come to the realization that movie ticket websites just don't give a shyt.
They may be in the “all publicity is good publicity” mode. They know people will still buy tickets and go regardless, even if the initial rollout is trash.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Yeah the site wasn't working for me either. Couldn't even use Fandango or Atom. Some Twitter people said they "spoke to someone from AMC customer service who couldn't give their name," that AMC is trying to make A-List members pay full price and is making it hard for subscribers. Keep in mind I can't get a ticket for anything. I was going to see X later on tonight and I can't even get through for that. So I just went to the theater and got my tickets for both.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah the site wasn't working for me either. Couldn't even use Fandango or Atom. Some Twitter people said they "spoke to someone from AMC customer service who couldn't give their name," that AMC is trying to make A-List members pay full price and is making it hard for subscribers. Keep in mind I can't get a ticket for anything. I was going to see X later on tonight and I can't even get through for that. So I just went to the theater and got my tickets for both.

i just retried and was able to use my a-list. submitted for a refund of the prior order too

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
my hype for this peaked a few months ago, and right now is sitting pretty mid. not gonna lie. too much reliance on fukkin Wanda (which i guess i already knew)

in a MCU lull right now. Spiderman saved it for a couple weeks, but i'm right back. BP2 is a mess, the pilot for Moonknight was mid, BP2 is a mess, don't give a fukk about anything involving Captain or Miss Marvel, They're basically hiding Thor which makes me think it might be a mess too, everything mentioned about Guardians 3 sounds bad* not super hype for any of the forthcoming shows, etc.

I'm in a MCU funk

*expanded Nebula role, search for Gamora, Drax possibly being the central focus...

:picard: "i think we should tell him the truth"