Reppin
DM[V]
F1JdwdZ.jpg

4KwYVJg.jpg

FVzJ35q.jpg

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Crazy when you think about it, but Benedict cumberbatch was a part of Infinity War, Endgame and No way Home. All 3 are in the highest grossing films of all time, all went over a billy

I feel like he's going to add another Billion to his resume with the hype surrounding this film

Dr strange is damn near a household name now, you couldn't convince somebody 10 years ago that would be the characters trajectory in the MCU

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Crazy when you think about it, but Benedict cumberbatch was a part of Infinity War, Endgame and No way Home. All 3 are in the highest grossing films of all time, all went over a billy

I feel like he's going to add another Billion to his resume with the hype surrounding this film

Dr strange is damn near a household name now, you couldn't convince somebody 10 years ago that would be the characters trajectory in the MCU
"You know that I'm 2 levels above you baby, hug me baby, I'm a make you love me baby!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

That's because of multiple factors...Endgame, Wandavision, the X Men has everyone hyped for this movie.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The same could be said for damn near the entire MCU.

Back when I read comics in the early 90's, nobody gave a fukk about the Avengers. Or anything outside of the X-comics, honestly.

Spider-Man is the obvious exception.

Fred.

Daps
The whole Wanda kids and Pietro thing is interesting because there is a shot of MCU Wanda confronted by variant Wanda- does that variant Wanda have a Quicksilver in her universe, does she have kids? there was a rumor that Magneto is in MOM- if so- is he her father and will the variant Wanda be the one who introduces mutants into the MCU

Theories nicca. Theories :blessed:

Daps
theres a theory floating around but don't read it in case it turns out to be true

The other Wanda is actually the Wanda from the "original" timeline, where she wished Mutants away ala House of M, which created "our" MCU timeline where Wanda doesn't know her father is Magneto or mutants ever existing ... :ehh::manny:

the Illumanati knows this and is looping in Dr Strange which leads to "tellin him the truth"

No way Feige is this brave :pachaha: