The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
people using their magic eye to convince themselves Deadpool is on the poster. nah. this could have everyone, but that makes no sense. I'll remain skeptical about Deadpool in the MCU. i can't picture a movie where he wouldn't bring it to a screeching halt. Ryan Reynolds becoming Wade Wilson in real life (or vice versa) has made Deadpool played the fukk out.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
DC stans are crying themselves to sleep everyday. Marvel VS DC was a crazy ass "game" while it lasted. DC had marvel In the ropes for years with batman alone until the MCU was born in 2008. Now it's one of the most lopsided victories in all of history, when Black panther smashed Batman vs Superman at the box office in the same year, I knew it was over

Now it's just hilarious watching DC play catch up, DR strange trailer alone shyts on that DC montage that was put out not too long ago. It's like a NBA team vs a top high school team at this point. DC has no chance
This is so corny. Both sides are having a good time right now. DC fans will be eating as well with The Batman next month. I say that as someone who isn’t a stan of either brand.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Maybe not the cartoon panel, but the zombie references seem to align to What If content :manny:
Alot of people were sleeping on What If claiming it wasn't connected...oh boy people are about to be in for a rude awakening with this morning. I'll even go as far as to mention the 90's version of the X-Men animated is involved in this based off of rumors

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
You’re right
They’re taking inspiration from one of the greatest marvel crossovers
:lolbron:
trekx2.jpg

Borg sentinels …. Classic

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Alot of people were sleeping on What If claiming it wasn't connected...oh boy people are about to be in for a rude awakening with this morning. I'll even go as far as to mention the 90's version of the X-Men animated is involved in this based off of rumors
Yup...trailer and plot takes direct from What If (None of these are spoilers and can be found in public material issued direct by Marvel):

Multiverse...that's a given
Zombie versions of Wanda, Strange
Strange Supreme
Tentacle Monster (Gargantos)
Capt Carter (check the official movie poster)

Hope we get a T'Challa variant :ohlawd: