Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah I liked Shang chi a lot

Some of the best action in marvel
Chang chi was dope cause it didnt feel like a marvel flick. Felt like just a damn good martial arts fantasy film. Probably the freshest take of the new batch of films and didnt have to lean on any connections

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Yep it was trash and nothing but a Disney Okie-doke.

And yes MBJ was awful.

T'Challa stops and kills a black man (his own damn cousin) trying to use his technology to uplift black people globally meanwhile he let's an agent of White America's Central Intelligence Agency into his country, revives him from the dead and shows him his technology and lets him use it?:mjlol:

And people tried to tell me that garbage was even remotely good? :mjlol:
This is an awful take, bro. Your gross oversimplification of Killmonger's motivation glosses over the fact that if he succeeded it would've plunged the world into a global war that probably would've 1. resulted millions of civilian casualties 2. gone nuclear.

And Everett Ross had proved he was an ally to Wakanda in Civil War and could be trusted. By your logic, the Wakandans shouldn't have helped Bucky reverse his Hydra brainwashing, or crafted Sam's new suit.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this movie that bad? I’m hearing it’s on the externals/dark world tier
People who are true comic heads or raimi fans will like this movie. I'm in neither camp and thought it was trash (admittedly had high expectations but that was Disney's fault for showing the whole movie in the trailer)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Your gross oversimplification of Killmonger's motivation glosses over the fact that if he succeeded it would've plunged the world into a global war that probably would've 1. resulted millions of civilian casualties 2. gone nuclear.

Wakanda is the most powerful and most advanced nation in the world in the mcu (that was the point of it) and have sleeper cells all over.

There wouldn't have been a nuclear or global war.

Killmonger would have taken over and liberated black people and ruled with ease.

Imagine making a character who wants to liberate black people globally a non-redeemable villain, something that they NEVER do with Magneto. That's why it was trash. The movie should have been about Killmonger approaching T'Challa to liberate black people and both having conflict on the way to do it.

And Everett Ross had proved he was an ally to Wakanda in Civil War and could be trusted.

Did you miss the part where he was trying to buy T'Challa's country's resource for White America's Central Intelligence agency in Black Panther? How the hell can he be trusted? His handlers WANT what T'Challa's country have? T'Challa and Wakanda KNOW about the CIA that's why Shurri called him a colonizer. Yet T'Challa still revives him and let's him into his country to do recon and gather intel. I couldn't believe what I was watching. Meanwhile he DIDN'T revive his own damn cousin and was trying to throw him out as soon as he got in.

the Wakandans shouldn't have helped Bucky reverse his Hydra brainwashing, or crafted Sam's new suit.

Steve Rogers (who vouched for Bucky) and Falcon didn't work for White America's Central Intelligence Agency.

They have ZERO interest in Wakanda or Vibranium. White America's Central intelligence agency on the other hand...

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
*This isn’t a really a spoiler, since it’s about the trailers, but I’d rather be safe* :hamster:

The trailers gave too much away. They could’ve left any scene with America out, and just showed Wanda and Strange. The later trailer with Captain Marvel phase attacking Wanda and Prof X’s voice and yellow wheelchair, were overkill. Would’ve been momentous had the Illuminati been kept secret; only showing Mordo.
I never saw that trailer. Then again, I try to avoid too many previews. Good thing, because that shyt caught me totally off gaurd.