The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Yo Kang is supposed to be the main villan in Ant Man right?

I'm mad as he'll DS didn't touch on that or the TVA at all, that's some bullshyt. But low key, I'm pretty sure Loki somehow ends up in Thor L&T, even if only a post credits scene.

I guess it makes more sense for Thor to discover the TVA somehow and he gets the first hint of Kang being the new big bad.

When is Ant Man supposed to be in deck? Are they even filming it yet?

Ant-Man is scheduled for Feb 2023 followed by Guardians 3 in May...but who knows :manny:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The Eternals >>>> NWH, Shang Chi
Welcome back my dawg, I'm glad yall boys got everything straightened out.

Yall nikkas gotta deal with all the Russian Propaganda in TLR doe. The nikka @loyola llothta is getting paid to flood black websites with Russian Propaganda. I think nikkas like that should be shot on site.

Pass that IP address to ya boy
Ant-Man is scheduled for Feb 2023 followed by Guardians 3 in May...but who knows :manny:
I'm guessing Ant Man is supposed to be like Cap Civil War, meaning all characters will show up and have a role to play as as Ant Man discovers Kang or whatever.

Thanos first popped up at the end of what movie? The post credit scenes set up Thanos in a few movies. I'm surprised as he'll DS didn't even hint at Kang. I would have thought a post credit scene would have shown the TVA or some shyt.

I doubt they go thru Thor L&T without a Kang Easter egg. I think it will be like Ragnarok when Thanos ship showed up at the end.

Loki will probably show up to warn Thor. I'd expect a Loki cameo for sure.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Can't believe this movie cost 70 mill....alot of dry acting going on in this....wooden stale oatmeal.

Also got some demonic vibes from this.....I like the lighthouse, but this one was just mehh.
it does look like they celebrated whiteness. I watched 90% of vikings, and I never got that impression, they made Kattegat look too dirty and grimy for that. This truly did look like they was celebrating whiteness.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The real issue is that I see now that yall don't mean for the D+ shows to be standalone experiences. They're commercials for the movies. That's how they're gonna ruin DD.

No issue and not true:russ:

Everything really is going to be ok