The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
One of the few reviews in here that hits key points within the movie. I thought all of the female actors were terrible. Especially McAdams. Her subplot was added because she was a name to bring in her fan base.

Even the Strange arrogance was more exposition rather than a showcase of what actually happened. Stop telling me and show me.
DS1 was literally all about his arrogance and all of the variants in DS2 centered on his arrogance. Don’t know what more you could’ve wanted in that regard.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Aight fukk it….. I gave it and that nicca a few days.

Now I want to celebrate the cameo peeps been sleeping on.

we celebrated when the homey @hex aka Uatu The Watcher made his cameo in the MCU

Now we finally have to celebrate the homey @Jax aka The Living Tribunal making his debut.:blessed:

Most of y’all popped for them others but seeing him on screen was one of the things that had me like :ooh::ooh::ooh::damn::damn::damn::damn:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I know it's generally accepted that Wandavision is Marvel's "house of M" adaptation but looking at how things are left for 818's Wanda...

They've already announced a Scarlet Witch solo movie already. Wether 'our' Wanda really killed herself or not, the one she took posession of, at least to the rest of her wolrd looks like she just washed the earths smartest and mightiest heros in cold blood, each representing their own groups. The X-men exist in 818, as do F4 ect...their peoples are gonna want to slide on Wanda and they won't have all the information to confirm that it wasn't really her doing the damage.

There's also the prospect of Mordo still being alive and armed with the time stone seeing as how Thanos was missing quite a few stones when they caught up to him in that reality.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I know it's generally accepted that Wandavision is Marvel's "house of M" adaptation but looking at how things are left for 818's Wanda...

They've already announced a Scarlet Witch solo movie already. Wether 'our' Wanda really killed herself or not, the one she took posession of, at least to the rest of her wolrd looks like she just washed the earths smartest and mightiest heros in cold blood, each representing their own groups. The X-men exist in 818, as do F4 ect...their peoples are gonna want to slide on Wanda and they won't have all the information to confirm that it wasn't really her doing the damage.

There's also the prospect of Mordo still being alive and armed with the time stone seeing as how Thanos was missing quite a few stones when they caught up to him in that reality.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
They can do house of m in the 838 universe; it's set up better than 616