The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I think they are getting sloppy. Multiverses rarely share the same exact backstory. When the bad Strange said that he recognized all of the other Stranges by the passing of his little sister *the exact same way*, they lost the plot.

Also, if Wanda is so powerful, why didn't she create shoes or at least some shields for her feet, instead of hobbling after them on glass-cut feet? :D So many little moments like that just didn't make any sense.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
The Superior Iron Man thirst makes no damn sense to me. It was never teased anywhere and that version of him is from 616, not an alternative universe. It's like being mad at Mephisto never showing up :pachaha:

When Chuck was in Wanda's mind I thought he was going to show her that in other universes she's not alone with her children and that she had a whole family in the mutant community. But then I realized Chuck wasn't in 616's Wanda's mind so it made sense he just saw her in a pile or rubble and was trying to break her free.

People not liking a movie because of their own misguided expecations I'll never get behind.

Doctor Strange 2 Writer Confirms Talks About Tom Cruise Appearance

Daps
I think they are getting sloppy. Multiverses rarely share the same exact backstory. When the bad Strange said that he recognized all of the other Stranges by the passing of his little sister *the exact same way*, they lost the plot.

Also, if Wanda is so powerful, why didn't she create shoes or at least some shields for her feet, instead of hobbling after them on glass-cut feet? :D So many little moments like that just didn't make any sense.

Nicca I'm supposed to be in the bed sleep but im over here cracking up about to fall over from this post.

I see why Marvel Chairman Emeritus @bryan_danielson be on yalls bumper.

Your fool ass really said that one of your major gripes with this movie is the fact that Wanda didn't conjure up some shoes.

LOL yall niccas is CRAZY, boy.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
All Im seeing is people bytching because they got sucked in to the internet fake leaks and rumors and the hype elevated their expectations.

They expected No Way Home on steroids infested with cameos. But instead got an actual movie with character arcs and character development.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
{Your fool ass really said that one of your major gripes with this movie is the fact that Wanda didn't conjure up some sshoes}

Why would you endure the pain and allow yourself to be slowed down in a chase if you didn't have to be? Her barefoot hobble was stupid because she didn't have to do it.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

The various varients vary to varying degrees my nikka..lol

:mjtf:

Wanda, or the Scarlett Witch rather was dreamwalking. Basically a demonic posession. When has a demon ever considered the physical pain of the person they possess? Any pain she was feeling was probably distant if any at all, she was just remote controlling the vessel.

Creating some magic shoes on the fly just because the body is getting bruised up sounds like some tactical shyt or a creative exercise, like when she escaped the mirror dimension through the reflections.

Even if it could be done easily it makes plenty of sense for her to be a litte too driven in that moment to think of it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It can be the same, but differ at a various point(s). I'd assume the universes that all have sorcercer Dr. Stranges likely have the same identical background that led them to become a surgeon and get into the accident to where their hands are crippled that took them to go to Kamar Taj and learn/gain magic powers.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People downplaying this movie because of the lack of cameos is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. No one should be judging a movie based off cameos. That's pure stupidity. Cameos usually don't have much affect on a movie's main story.

Now with that out the way, I really loved the movie. I went in wanting Wanda to fukk nikkas up and got exactly what I wanted. I honestly wasn't expecting her to be the main villain, but it was a nice surprise. Elizabeth Olson's acting was phenomenal and probably the best acting from any actor/actress in any marvel movie. Definitely want her to stick around as long as possible in the MCU.

I also seen complaining about the pacing. I can't agree with that either. I loved that it hit the ground running. They were playing no games. The climax did kind of drag a bit but nothing to kill the movie over.

Overall it was a dope movie that I'll give 8.5/10.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
You guys are probably right. I'm sure there's a logical explanation for the things that I thought were dumb, I just didn't like this movie lol
I actually like the movie but there are a lot of dumb things in it that I see why folks wouldn't like it.

Last edited:
Daps
You guys are probably right. I'm sure there's a logical explanation for the things that I thought were dumb, I just didn't like this movie lol

We know. It's pretty obvious. That's why I was cracking up last night cause instead of you saying you just didn't like the movie, you started talking about little shoes or Star Trek like shields - but for feet LOL.