The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So yea…… I just finished seeing it again and it’s even better to me with the second watch as I digest things a little bit faster or can really focus on to shyt going on.

Like someone said this movie didn’t need America. But that’s silly.

Scarlet Witch on 2 occasions CLEARLY stated why she was coming for her and needed her.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
So yea…… I just finished seeing it again and it’s even better to me with the second watch as I digest things a little bit faster or can really focus on to shyt going on.

Like someone said this movie didn’t need America. But that’s silly.

Scarlet Witch on 2 occasions CLEARLY stated why she was coming for her and needed her.
Anybody saying that America wasn’t needed didn’t pay attention. She was central to the movie without being central to the movie which was perfect. She didn’t chew up screen-time or plot. It was a good intro for a character you can get a lot of miles out of down the road.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I think I’m done looking for discussions on this movie. Having A) a woman villain/hero, B) LGBTQ characters, and C) a teenage female heroine has turned every discussion into a complaint about how said group was handled. I’m not seeing any discussion of the actual movie, just about shyt that is supposedly sexist or homophobic. Jesus Christ. That’s why I don’t want that shyt in the movies, because then the movie just becomes about that.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Proving my point. There are like 25 of these joints, this definitely wasn’t middle of the pack. From this point on if it isn’t full on X-Men or F4 folks gonna leave like :francis: .

Wanda shouldn't have been the main villain
Should have fleshed out Stranges villains more

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wanda shouldn't have been the main villain
Should have fleshed out Stranges villains more

That’s NOT what coli was saying after WandaVision.

Blame the coli:hubie:

And this why we should never give Coli niccas power and let the creators do what they do:hubie:

:troll:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
We’ll find out in Wanda’s feature film. And it will be Famke Janssen playing Jean.

:hubie: