The official deavors 2023 thread .

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
As usual, these released wrestlers will find a spot at some weaker promotion.

At least TNA in its prime had a few legit WWE wrestlers like Christian or Kurt Angle.

Would be hilarious if AEW signs Riddle. Another bad locker room presence is what they needed after CM Punk situation.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
As usual, these released wrestlers will find a spot at some weaker promotion.

At least TNA in its prime had a few legit WWE wrestlers like Christian or Kurt Angle.

Would be hilarious if AEW signs Riddle. Another bad locker room presence is what they needed after CM Punk situation.
To be fair Riddle seems like he is more of bad hire for management/PR he seems like he liked by other talent. :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I completely forgot that Dolph had that stint with Chavo. I thought he came in with the Spirit Squad. Overcame two completely TRASH ass gimmicks to get over and become a WWE HOFer

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This the moment I tapped out on Ziggler

Dude did all this just to show up at #30 in the rumble a few weeks later and get his ass tossed out like a bum :francis:

Last edited:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
This the moment I tapped out on Ziggler

Did dude all this just to show up at #30 in the rumble a few weeks later and get his ass tossed out like a bum :francis:

Always hated when WWE did this. At least let the story play out for a while before you bring the guy back so quickly. They did the same when Punk beat Cena at Money In the Bank.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
He's not wrong about that at all. There were guys who were rarely used in NXT who ended up doing a lot more on the main roster because Vince liked them better than HHH. Boogs, Elias, Omos, Madcap.
What’s funny about this is how if the script was flipped, where guys HHH pushed but Vince stopped using them on tv, then the IWC would be bytching :russ:

Not that I care or anything about guys like Boogs and Elias….

shyt is just funny how this is the first time the roles have been reversed