The official deavors 2023 thread .

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
PFL makes a lot of sense, but they have recently adopted a really strict drug policy...they've been failing everyone lately. OneFC probably makes sense. He can fight in Colorado where weed is legal and where they run their US shows

:wow: When RIZIN throws the money and PEDs at his direction...restored feelings breh:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps

l3OWWhF.gif

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
On this week’s edition of Tuesday with The Taskmaster, former WCW wrestler and booker Kevin Sullivan discussed the recent WWE releases, such as Dolph Ziggler and Shelton Benjamin. Below are some highlights (via WrestingInc.com):

Sullivan on the talent of Ziggler: “I don’t know Dolph Ziggler from Adam, but he’s one of the most talented guys I’ve ever seen in my life. Loyal [as the day is long].”

On WWE releasing Shelton Benjamin: “Then Shelton Benjamin, who’s a great friend of mine, he trained amateur with Brock’s [Lesnar] coach. He did anything they wanted, ‘The Gold Standard,’ let go, come back, The Hurt [Business] and you let him go?”

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On this week’s edition of Tuesday with The Taskmaster, former WCW wrestler and booker Kevin Sullivan discussed the recent WWE releases, such as Dolph Ziggler and Shelton Benjamin. Below are some highlights (via WrestingInc.com):

Sullivan on the talent of Ziggler: “I don’t know Dolph Ziggler from Adam, but he’s one of the most talented guys I’ve ever seen in my life. Loyal [as the day is long].”

On WWE releasing Shelton Benjamin: “Then Shelton Benjamin, who’s a great friend of mine, he trained amateur with Brock’s [Lesnar] coach. He did anything they wanted, ‘The Gold Standard,’ let go, come back, The Hurt [Business] and you let him go?”
Shelton and Kevin Sullivan being great friends just seems like the most random thing ever lol.

Its like making friends in the military