aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Girl had me in the first half

The superiors were about to be ON SITE status if they released her

But she could be done onlyfans tho hmmmm

Breh she's heart broken about the people being released. Calm down! :heh:

Homegirl ain't getting released. She's poised to get a push soon. She just went toe to toe with Roxi this past week.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
That self help line is a good idea from mansoor. How do you not green light that?

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
Thank God the rumors I was seeing on another site about Jacy Jayne gettin the deavors was false. :whew:

Imma pour some out for Dana and Emma though :mjcry:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Thank God the rumors I was seeing on another site about Jacy Jayne gettin the deavors was false. :whew:

Imma pour some out for Dana and Emma though :mjcry:
Yeah there was some people making fake "Fightful" accounts and other well known wrestling websites saying a bunch of people not released were released, like Carmelo Hayes, Chelsea Green etc.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Mansoor is hilarious. I remember the UUDD where he gave himself the Christian entrance on 2K and called himself Muslim Mage :dead:

Edit -

Half of my fandom was grown on UUDD

Creed really created something dope with that

And I hope it gets bigger and bigger

One of my favorite moments was Seth v. Shelton going IN on some Tetris game

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I definitely feel like Shelton and "Ziggla" were requests. Mustafa was shocking considering he was doing well on NXT, but I think that was a request too. Tired of wasting his remaining years not doing shyt but jobbing to new talent. Dana may have been a request also, but she was wasn't great in the ring. I forgot Emma and Riddikk Moss still worked there. They're supposedly bringing in Jade, so I guess the women released were expendable.

Everyone else, I truly haven't heard of them. Either way, hopefully everyone granted with this terrible news is able to land on their feet (with help of course) and be successful.