The official deavors 2023 thread .

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I don’t think he needs it. Plus I think this one should be a non ex-WWE guy. Starks, Jay White, Swerve, someone like that
Starks is my 2nd favorite AEW wrestler behind Powerhouse Hobbs, and I would love to see Pretty Ricky be crowned World Champ. A Black man holding Tony Khan's top belt, though?
:patrice:
Now that CM Punk isn't there to advocate for him, then Starks very well could end up getting his usual stop/start push. Every time breh gets hot, his momentum gets derailed.

Besides, Dolph will probably fetch a pretty nice contract, and he'll probably come in as a main eventer. I'm no Dolph Ziggler fan, but I can't see Tony and Shad paying him just to end up hosting QTV with John Morrison. Dolph's job would be to bring eyes to the product, and title win could do that.

I'm not saying that I want to see Dolph be the World Champ, but it's definitely plausible.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Pride month is over, Breh.

Both Kenny Omega and Daniel Bryan are in the waning years of their physical prime. Might as well give them some world title reigns to maximize whats left of their in ring ability. When Kenny Omega does singles main events on Dynamite the ratings are way better than when he's stuck with the Young Bucks. I don't love his promos but if he's treated as a serious wrestler (he felt goofy as a heel when he had the title last) I think there's something there to make people buy tickets to watch him wrestle as champion.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Both Kenny Omega and Daniel Bryan are in the waning years of their physical prime. Might as well give them some world title reigns to maximize whats left of their in ring ability. When Kenny Omega does singles main events on Dynamite the ratings are way better than when he's stuck with the Young Bucks. I don't love his promos but if he's treated as a serious wrestler (he felt goofy as a heel when he had the title last) I think there's something there to make people buy tickets to watch him wrestle as champion.
Now that he's not with Don Callus, Miss Kenny might be able to come across as a more serious heel. He'd need a mouthpiece, though. He/she/they can't talk for shyt!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Kenny Omega and Claudio are maybe two of the only wrestlers in AEW where you can just put them in the ring without a story like TK loves to do, let them go, and it will be great every time.

I feel like I can count on one hand the number of singles matches that Omega has had on Dynamite the past year. He should be on there tearing it down in a big main event at least once a month.