The official deavors 2023 thread .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You have to give Vince credit. No one can touch his level of business carny. The guy says that the company has plateaued right as they are doing record business. Then has talent releases the same day as it comes out that they signed the biggest tv deal in wrestling history. Just an absolute masterclass on how to be a greedy carny
Lol

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Watched Mace & Mansoor on Twitch for a while, was weird listening to them talk about the range of emotions & how just all over the place they were. Mace pretty much said that he just hadn't had time to sit alone with his thoughts fully yet though so by the time they stream again he could be in full bitter mode.

They showed videos they shot trying to pitch different ideas including becoming Miz goons & one that was some Bray Wyatt level fukkery about a self-help type of cult thing that included a number to call that would be on screen their entire match that would ultimately put you through to an infinite waiting room on the phone.

They put over the Usos pretty hard, told a story about LA Knight cutting a heel promo on the crowd & coming backstage & realizing he was supposed to cut a face promo, & Sami randomly shooting on Braun in a house show match. Mansoor told the Saudi princes soon that wrestling was fake because he got his words mixed up from losing most of the language over time & somehow ended up shytting in Shane McMahons private dressing room on one of the Saudi trips.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I hope Mansoor and Mace get a shot elsewhere, Maxxine and LA Knight get all the credit in the world for their character work and making that stupid MMM shyt work but those two did just as much in that regard as well, they clearly have the ability to entertain and turn shyt into sugar I'd love to see what they do with more freedom

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I hope Mansoor and Mace get a shot elsewhere, Maxxine and LA Knight get all the credit in the world for their character work and making that stupid MMM shyt work but those two did just as much in that regard as well, they clearly have the ability to entertain and turn shyt into sugar I'd love to see what they do with more freedom
I would keep them over Pretty Deadly

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't think it's time to doom and gloom yet. Tickets are still selling like hotcakes. PPVs have been massive. WrestleMania 40 is going to be huge. Etc. Plus, they did get an increase in revenue from moving to USA in this deal but I agree it might be a "at what cost?"

There's some things to be concerned about. Not necessarily Vince but I would hate to see Triple H leave. I don't really trust anyone else under that umbrella.

We knew roster cuts would come and so far there's nothing egregious.

I think in the long run moving from FOX to USA will devalue the SD! brand and I think that's part of the reason why the stock went down after the announcement but there were other factors at play too.

But again, it's way too early to be concerned. The recent RAW ratings though have been abysmal. That show has fallen off a cliff in terms of general interest.
Nothing (ticket sales etc) has been affected yet bc nothing had happened yet in terms of infrastructure....until now.

But it's beginning to happen now

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't think it's time to doom and gloom yet. Tickets are still selling like hotcakes. PPVs have been massive. WrestleMania 40 is going to be huge. Etc. Plus, they did get an increase in revenue from moving to USA in this deal but I agree it might be a "at what cost?"

There's some things to be concerned about. Not necessarily Vince but I would hate to see Triple H leave. I don't really trust anyone else under that umbrella.

We knew roster cuts would come and so far there's nothing egregious.

I think in the long run moving from FOX to USA will devalue the SD! brand and I think that's part of the reason why the stock went down after the announcement but there were other factors at play too.

But again, it's way too early to be concerned. The recent RAW ratings though have been abysmal. That show has fallen off a cliff in terms of general interest.

Smackdown definitely going to 3 hours with that contract and the falling of the USA network and we know what 3 hours did to Raw’s quality/viewership.