The official deavors 2023 thread .

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I don't know where to even begin with the shyt. I left it alone. I called out the obvious alias one of these dweebs was using but that about it.

There can't be one thread where these dummies don't start up some stan war shyt sounding like Xbox vs. PlayStation :hhh:

Aye them console wars arguments are legit hilarious :dead:

Wrestling stanboyism scares the shyt out of me :picard:

• Haha
Reactions: 907

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You know damn well Black IWC would eat it up and "Black Excellence" it to death :beli:

I haven't seen much of Cedric since I started watching again

But, Shante is pretty good in the ring

I wasn't around for the first version of Hit Row, but, I guess HHH though he had the WWE version of The Acclaimed and it never worked

Im confused... what's with this anti black shyt disguised as pro black shyt.... when gable teamed with Otis nobody complained about "whites being randomly lumped together in a tag team" when Dolph Ziggler teamed with Bobby Roode nobody was up in arms.... Toxic attraction, undisputed era, the wyatts and DX wasn't considered "white groups"

Its natural for white people to get up in arms when we team up but why are black people acting sus?

If I called the NWO a white group the response would be "but they had Virgil and stevie Ray"
So its ok for black wrestlers to be bottom of the totem pole in a group just as long as we aren't grouping them together... because lord knows the Bullet club just got its first black member last year in Chris Bey but nikkas is mad about nikkas wanting the hurt business back.

and for all the "nation of domination" people out there the original group was a black man, a white man and a Puerto rican man.... we can't even have our own shyt

nikkas in TSC were saying shyt about putting Riddikk Moss, Baron Corbin and Shayna Baszler in the hurt business.... but I never heard them clamoring for Lio Rush, Swerve or Ricochet to join the UE or how Jakara Jackson was the missing piece to Toxic attraction....

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
no it's not.

Dolph has been on the main WWE roster since 2005 ... he put in his work and time and once he realized after about 10+ years that no matter what he did WWE was only going to push him so far .... he took on other interest... all the while still pulling in seven figures from WWE.

he "gets it" .... make the money.

Thats a sad way to live your life.... he should've left and went somewhere else to become great. To Christian got it, Cody got it, Drew Mac got it...even Morrison. Dolph allowed himself to get bytched out for the money

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There are some of the most light hearted responses to releases I've seen in awhile. Interesting.

Vince stepping down again wouldn't be too shocking. It seems like he just wanted to fukk over HHH and Steph one last time. If TKO can figure out a way to keep him around they will though.

I wonder how long HHH will stay around, or even want to be around

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
Thats a sad way to live your life.... he should've left and went somewhere else to become great. To Christian got it, Cody got it, Drew Mac got it...even Morrison. Dolph allowed himself to get bytched out for the money
if he didnt have the passion for it then he really didnt get bytched out. he had a job he barely had to work at while still earning great money that allowed him to focus on what he truly loves. a lot of people wish they had that option. his ceiling was only gonna be so high so he probably just said fukk it and got comfortable where he was at.

if he had the drive for wrestling like christian or drew or cody he wouldve continued on with another promotion or put his all into it like they did.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
McMahon can go. What's he gonna do or add at this point? But if Hunter goes I would start to worry about the creative quite a bit because a company like Endeavor might be dumb enough to put someone like Bruce Prichard in charge thinking he's an "intelligent" voice in the room.

UFC is so much different than WWE. Yes, there are some similarities but shyttt they are so different as well.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Are they though? To me it makes The Arcadium unreadable at times and that's starting to be what TSC is now too. Lol

Yeah its all fanboyism but its a matter of troll shyt, versus folks having death threats and all sorts of vile nonsense in the TSC :francis: . The fact that high blood pressure is being shown over a fake sport with dudes in tightly spandex screams hardcore homoerotic :picard:
:dame:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
if he didnt have the passion for it then he really didnt get bytched out. he had a job he barely had to work at while still earning great money that allowed him to focus on what he truly loves. a lot of people wish they had that option. his ceiling was only gonna be so high so he probably just said fukk it and got comfortable where he was at.

if he had the drive for wrestling like christian or drew or cody he wouldve continued on with another promotion or put his all into it like they did.

I hear you but You can't tell me at least apart of that "should've been me" shyt wasn't from the heart though.