Wife said the birdie told her that Kofi Kingston is next :lupe:
No GIF - No Will Smith Nope GIFs

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
On topic- They got my nikka Shelton, hate to see it. Good long run though; thought he'd have a good bit to pass on. Hope they shoot him a call as a producer/trainer in Tampa.

How long before they put Ashante with Cedric since both of them are black and lost their tag partners and this is WWE so we know that's probably enough to justify it to themselves :snoop:
Over-under 6.5 weeks?

You know damn well Black IWC would eat it up and "Black Excellence" it to death :beli:

I haven't seen much of Cedric since I started watching again

But, Shante is pretty good in the ring

I wasn't around for the first version of Hit Row, but, I guess HHH though he had the WWE version of The Acclaimed and it never worked

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m still :dead: at some idiots trying to connect AEW giving Owen props to talent cuts; not just that, but trying to paint the Owen thing as a negative . Holy shyt, these dudes are mental. :scust:

I don't know where to even begin with the shyt. I left it alone. I called out the obvious alias one of these dweebs was using but that about it.

There can't be one thread where these dummies don't start up some stan war shyt sounding like Xbox vs. PlayStation :hhh:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
"Gets it" is such a shytty way of thinking. You would think people enter a field to be the best at their craft. Everybody can't be Goku but NOBODY sets out to be Yamcha

no it's not.

Dolph has been on the main WWE roster since 2005 ... he put in his work and time and once he realized after about 10+ years that no matter what he did WWE was only going to push him so far .... he took on other interest... all the while still pulling in seven figures from WWE.

he "gets it" .... make the money.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
There are some of the most light hearted responses to releases I've seen in awhile. Interesting.

Vince stepping down again wouldn't be too shocking. It seems like he just wanted to fukk over HHH and Steph one last time. If TKO can figure out a way to keep him around they will though.