2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
GWEGXFbWUAAciOt

:dead: :dead::dead::dead:

Lmfaooo they right up the street from my job. We dodged a bullet I ain’t want him to pull up and catch a funky attitude :russ:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
bruh. thats the type of shyt you eat at cookouts once or twice a summer max. cholesterol level rising just looking at that shyt

I’m sayin, Soul Wingz is straight but if we talking top wings I’m not naming them first. I gotta be smacked, in the mood, and too lazy to go too far from work to go there. Again, they’re definitely not bad at all but top level elite wings? Nah….

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Where are y'all on Roaming Rooster?

I used to work over by L'Enfant and they was competing with 3 other chicken sandwich trucks.

THERE WAS NO LINE.

It was just as "good" as the other Chicken Sandwich spots (which were way better than the damn Mediterranean joints, which I hate)

One Tweet from that one chick on twitter - and they got 2-3 brick and mortars.

That's the basic power of social media. A "6" sandwich ends up putting the owner in a Benz, his wife in a SUV, his side piece in an Altima, and his kids through college.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

I used to work over by L'Enfant and they was competing with 3 other chicken sandwich trucks.

THERE WAS NO LINE.

It was just as "good" as the other Chicken Sandwich spots (which were way better than the damn Mediterranean joints, which I hate)

That's the basic power of social media. A "6" sandwich ends up putting the owner in a Benz, his wife in a SUV, his side piece in an Altima, and his kids through college.
one of my favorite fast causuals.

loved them as food truck, and they have one by my job which is nice.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

THERE WAS NO LINE.

I live not to far from one. I like them. Never been for breakfast.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I’d give them a 8/10. Consistently good quality, always freshly made, could have better or more options for sides.

I live around the corner from the U st location now, so it’s an easy option for me.

I’ve been going to Ben’s Next Door lately, was sleeping on it before I moved to this neighborhood. They have a big happy hour menu…the wings, chicken & catfish sandwiches are official.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

THERE WAS NO LINE.

Love Roamin Rooster, that shyt better than Chik-fil-A for me they just don’t have as many side options like someone else said. Plus it’s Black owned so gotta support a quality Black owned business.

Another good spot for chicken sandwiches is a place called BRD in Baltimore. I usually go to R House to get that shyt.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Restaurants react to TikTok food critic Keith Lee's DC reviews​

Aug 29, 2024
Keith Lee, a viral TikToker and food critic, visited D.C. and one of the restaurants that he didn't name is responding to his criticism. Oohhs and Aahhs' Director of Operations Keya Barnes spoke with FOX 5's Homa Bash after Lee's review, in which he said he couldn't even taste the food because it was cooked in the same grease as shellfish, which he's allergic to.

=========================

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I see Tems gonna be in town tonite..That should be

Them Jeezy tickets sold out quick, at least the good seats that are worth the taxing smh…I got to start catching releases earlier that’s for sure..

Last edited: