Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So with Peacemaker finale and Gunn hedging about the question of using Batman, it made me think about what would be retconned with Keaton’s Batman coming in.

Obviously Nicholson’s Joker can’t be the end but we can’t have an old Joker with a young Harley Quinn. Also Leto’s version went over like lead so he’s out.

So you think they will address it since Batgirl is the official Bat going forward? Will Margo Robbie retire as Harley and Reeves introduce his own version?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So with Peacemaker finale and Gunn hedging about the question of using Batman, it made me think about what would be retconned with Keaton’s Batman coming in.

Obviously Nicholson’s Joker can’t be the end but we can’t have an old Joker with a young Harley Quinn. Also Leto’s version went over like lead so he’s out.

So you think they will address it since Batgirl is the official Bat going forward? Will Margo Robbie retire as Harley and Reeves introduce his own version?
They probably aren't thinking that for ahead with anything. They doing the same thing disney did with starwars and are just making stuff up as they go along.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
@Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff at 115 est, you will hear about DC's plans for world domination

FYXE0PcXkAAq59q

FYXF9nsXkAMXzom

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Cyborg is coming back?
Which Batman is that?
Ezra Miller sticking around?
Is Shazam going to be in the mix or just hie own movies?

Still seems like a lot of question marks. How was Black Adam?

Black Adam is the best DC SUPER HERO comic book movie they done in some time.

Ezra and Cyborg done