Daps
why dont you shut the f*ck up, sit your hoe ass down, and wait and see?

for someone who doesn't like the direction of dceu i don't see why you are constantly in threads about the dceu all curious about what the hell it's doing

why dont you go and watch/worry about the mcu boring cookie cutter crap

:pachaha: that escalated quickly

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
So if Darkseid only briefly appears in JL or not at all no one has to make a movie with him in it despite Batman's vision/dream?
I just think with all the leeway shyt could go left in unexpected ways. :yeshrug:
I guess it's like how the actual comics work. Like whatever is happening in Green Lantern comics is not really acknowledged in Justice League unless it's something major. Or whatever Old Man Logan is doing in his solo comic is not brought up in Astonishing X-Men and X-Men Gold unless it fits with what's going on the book like part of a crossover.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
They're planing a crisis on infinite earths. They just can't announce that before it's time so they have to deal with damage control from leaks

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
New limited edition steel books.

Really dope.

PkrIB8B.jpg

gbL0OLV.jpg

9qTm88c.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
"Hawkeye is 80% deaf in both ears, due to an incident, and wears specially-designed miniature hearing aids."

Hawkeye (I)
That happened in the Hawkeye miniseries where he first meets Mockingbird. Its a really fun 4 issue series.
If you come across it in the back issue bin its def worth buying.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Rumor making the rounds of Black Adam being the villain of SS2. Dunno...unless they're adding members none of them hold a candle to BA and there's no logical reason JL wouldn't be involved unless they're nerfing him.