Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Some people are really in their feelings over this unprecedented success :wow:

DCEU changing the game. Imagine if wonder woman brings home another oscar what excuses will be used then :wow:

Should just change the name to The DCEAU. The DC Extended Academy Universe :takedat:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Failed how?

Man of Steel did $660M worldwide.

Iron Man did $585M

Hulk did $263M

Cap did $370M

Marvel has never produced a billion dollar film without Robert Downey Jr. Good luck when he's gone :manny:

I'll say cap series is top.tier tho shyt got mad replay value
Man of steel underrated as fukk also

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Matt Reeves on ‘The Batman’: “It’s a standalone, this isn’t part of the extended universe”

A couple of days before Comic-Con last month, The Batman director Matt Reeves was on “The Business” podcast hosted by The Hollywood Reporter’s Kim Masters. Reeves spoke about his position on making the movie, and had an interesting comment about how it was pitched to him by Warner Bros.

“When they approached me, what they said was: ‘look, it’s a standalone, this isn’t part of the extended universe,” Reeves said. He also confirmed that he has an idea for a trilogy in his head. Reeves said he’s “totally fine” not making a Batman movie if Warner Bros. doesn’t want to make the movie that he wants to make. So far, though, he said he and WB have been on the same page. You can listen to The Batman talk around the 23:39 mark below.

Reeves comments about The Batman not being part of an extended universe are interesting. Yesterday, we learned that Warner Bros. will be launching a new brand of DC Comics movies that will be separate from their current DC Extended Universe. Right now they’re working on a Joker movie that won’t star Jared Leto.

One last thing that I think is at least worth mentioning is this: The Hollywood Reporter’s Kim Masters interviewed Matt Reeves for this podcast on July 17th. On July 21st she published the article about Ben Affleck’s Batman future coming to end soon. Make of that what you will, but it’s certainly interesting timing.

What do you make of Matt Reeves comments about The Batman? Let me know in the comments section below.

Matt Reeves on ‘The Batman’: “It’s a standalone, this isn’t part of the extended universe”

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The rumours and click bait about the dceu is just ridiculous at this point.

I literally see these places taking reddit rumours and running them as stories.

shyt is absurd at this point.

Certain people on here saying it will stop when they release a really well received movie and yet it's only gotten worse since wonder woman. :francis: