Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Man of steel is awesome :ohlawd:

GOAT Superhero movie to me.

GOAT action/fight scenes. They fought like they do in the comics, as demi-gods but it wasn't too over the top. Superman actually had power from the sonic booms to the heat vision.
GOAT Soundtrack
GOAT Aesthetics/effects.
Kal's first flight is GOAT superhero movie scene.
Destroying the terraformer is the second.

Plot wasn't genre defining but it wasn't bad.

Personally my favorite movie.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
GOAT Superhero movie to me.

GOAT action/fight scenes. They fought like they do in the comics, as demi-gods but it wasn't too over the top. Superman actually had power from the sonic booms to the heat vision.
GOAT Soundtrack
GOAT Aesthetics/effects.
Kal's first flight is GOAT superhero movie scene.
Destroying the terraformer is the second.

Plot wasn't genre defining but it wasn't bad.

Personally my favorite movie.
I was like :ohhh::gladbron: when I watched it the first time. I didn't mind the story but I didn't really like how lois figured out who he was and practically named him. Didn't really like her as lois either

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
mos is dope, just needed to reduce louis, and develop her and supes in mos 2. dr amill or whatever shld have stayed wld have been a good continuing character. felt like the realism approach hindered the movie a bit in clarks development into the traditional superman of truth n justice, a sense of duty. his dad telling him to let people die was not how his parents shld have been displayed, his mom does something similar in bvs telling him he owes the world nothing. they cld have still done thing lost soul thing too like showing how even though he's unsure of himself and his journey his upbrignging makes him always do the right thing n help folks (i felt he just helped because he could).

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I think the maybe you should have let them die and you don't owe the world anything was my favorite parts.

I remember distinctly hearing that line in the trailer for Mos and that's what made me even want to watch the film.

:manny:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
mos is dope, just needed to reduce louis, and develop her and supes in mos 2. dr amill or whatever shld have stayed wld have been a good continuing character. felt like the realism approach hindered the movie a bit in clarks development into the traditional superman of truth n justice, a sense of duty. his dad telling him to let people die was not how his parents shld have been displayed, his mom does something similar in bvs telling him he owes the world nothing. they cld have still done thing lost soul thing too like showing how even though he's unsure of himself and his journey his upbrignging makes him always do the right thing n help folks (i felt he just helped because he could).

I legit died of laughter. Breh that was a hilarious scene:

Clark: ......What should I do then, nothing, just let them die?
Father: maybe........

me: :russ:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I legit died of laughter. Breh that was a hilarious scene:

Clark: ......What should I do then, nothing, just let them die?
Father: maybe........

me: :russ:
:francis: yup, the tornado thing was even dumber, like clark really cldnt have used his super speed to grab his pops, he fast enough along with the tornado fukking up peoples views he cld have easily saved his dad without bein seen. or shyt used his super breath to push that bytch away :lolbron:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:francis: yup, the tornado thing was even dumber, like clark really cldnt have used his super speed to grab his pops, he fast enough along with the tornado fukking up peoples views he cld have easily saved his dad without bein seen. or shyt used his super breath to push that bytch away :lolbron:
One of THE DUMBEST scenes I've ever witnessed.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
One of THE DUMBEST scenes I've ever witnessed.
They tried to uncle Ben him and have the scene impact Clark later on or make him into the man he is but like I sed his parents were done wrong so his death didn't do what it was meant to.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I think the maybe you should have let them die and you don't owe the world anything was my favorite parts.

I remember distinctly hearing that line in the trailer for Mos and that's what made me even want to watch the film.

:manny:

Plus MoS and BvS kind of vindicated Pa Kent, the world would've gone after Clark and he wasn't ready for that shyt. He would've either been captured somehow, been forced to leave or forced to fight. And this isn't goofy grinning Clark so I believe he absolutely would've fought to defend himself/moms.

Having a kid of my own now I dread the day she'll show up on some "I want to do volunteer work in bad neighborhoods/poor countries" shyt. I might have to :whoa:

I don't mind the Tornado scene. I totally get why Pa Kent didn't want Clark exposing himself AND why he went tk save a dog, it showed Clark compassion and also discipline, it forced him to really evaluate his place in the world. Perhaps Pa Kent's life just wasn't worth all the shyt that would've gone down if young Clark got exposed.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Justice-League-Funko-01-e1493310789746.jpg

Even cavills pop figure has a receding hair line :dead:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
On a episode of Screen Junkies they heard Robert Zemekisis was interested in the Flash.

Last edited: