Family
Fan art of Bryce Dallas Howard as ivy :ehh:

1k3i6ygk2jqy.jpg

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
AQUAMAN GONNA BLOW THE WORLD AWAY !!!!!!!!

Been a fan of Wan since Saw 1 :wow:

@Prodigal Syndicate I know how you feel about the guy but I can't think of a better person to write and direct the batgirl movie

‘Batgirl’ Movie: Joss Whedon to Direct Standalone Film (EXCLUSIVE)

This should be very interesting....i wasnt a fan of the avengers movies he did, as they were good on the first watch but hold zero replay value for me (and cap 3 was the best avengers movie to date, IMO) interested to see what he brings tho,without the marvel formula, as I loved firefly and of course Toy Story.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...a-twist-996423

"I want a scene with Nicole, that's what I really want. Perhaps in another [sequel]!" she said on Friday at the Odeon in New York City. As for fans who have noted that Kidman (49), is too young to play mother to Momoa (37), Lane said with a laugh: "Well, I set that precedent!"

One of the more controversial moments in last year's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice came when Ben Affleck's Batman decided not to kill Superman, after the Kryptonian alien said, "You're letting him kill Martha." (Superman's mother had been kidnapped, but Batman was confused, as that was also the name of his late mother.) Though memes have been made of the moment, Lane wasn't surprised when she first read it in the script and found it appropriate for the story.

"It's the compassion for a man who's lost his mother. When you understand the wound, you can work better with people," said Lane.