TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
And all three films have been garbage, and shockingly, the quality of their films is the only thing that actually means something to me, the viewer.

But congratulations on those billions you'll never see a penny off and that Oscar that will never sit on your mantelpiece. I am glad you have your priorities straight.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
giphy.gif
You cried while watching age of ultron.:mjlol:

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That scarecrow is dope af
I wonder what direction they take the 2nd.

I hope they go more grounded.

I remember ayers recently saying if he could go back he would do that.

Enchantress and her brother were wack villains. Should have just been a fleshed out joker.

Curious what kind of direction Mel Gibson would think about taking it.

It's still :mindblown: to me he's even discussing possibly doing it.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
That fart rock Wonder Woman theme is really jarring to me. I laugh every time I hear it, especially in context with the grimdark nature of these films. I remember when it first started blasting during BvS and I just immediately fell out of the movie :mjlol:

I hate that they are continuing with it, because I think the Wonder Woman footage looks pretty good. But I'm afraid my geek boner will deflate every time it starts blasting.
I guess I can say at least it's memorable :manny::mjgrin:

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And all three films have been garbage, and shockingly, the quality of their films is the only thing that actually means something to me, the viewer.

But congratulations on those billions you'll never see a penny off and that Oscar that will never sit on your mantelpiece. I am glad you have your priorities straight.
full

Conz

Superstar
Daps
That fart rock Wonder Woman theme is really jarring to me. I laugh every time I hear it, especially in context with the grimdark nature of these films. I remember when it first started blasting during BvS and I just immediately fell out of the movie :mjlol:

I hate that they are continuing with it, because I think the Wonder Woman footage looks pretty good. But I'm afraid my geek boner will deflate every time it starts blasting.
I guess I can say at least it's memorable :manny::mjgrin:
that's all i can say. i think it's hot garbage, but i legit can't think of a single superhero theme in the past 5-10 years (barely remember TDK which im sure is blasphemous) so as far as sticking out, it did it's job.

outside of John Williams shyt, i don't know how people recognize movie scores so well. it always shocks me when someone talks about some random ass movie's score. the last score that truly sticks out was Inception b/c of the "WAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMPPP" shyt

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Didn't feel like searching for the batman thread (lazy this morning) but Matt reeves has full creative control for the batman. Allegedly.

HOT RUMOR: The Scoop On The Director Struggles In The DCEU - Splash Report

Now to be real, I have no idea if the veracity of splash report and the only reason I read it is because screen rant pointed me to it. But screen rant will print anything without verifying on their own end and as much as I don't like their site lol I keep going back to it so do with this info what you will