The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Everybody please rep the breh @BigE214. Definitely put on for all Dallas brehs and brehrettes. We linked up at a spot and damn near drank all the Crown in that bytch:russ:

I already repped him earlier in the week for the suggestions so I can't rep again. But whatever spots he suggests to go, go there:salute:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I will find out if I am moving out there within the next 2 to 3 weeks hopefully this package and job offer salary is looking nice......im ready :blessed:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Since you work in las colinas and have a nice budget just get you a bad ass loft or apt off lake Carolyn for 6 six months. You'll be in a nice area right by your job and that will give you time to explore the metroplex.

Not Carrollton, a loft off lake Carolyn in las colinas. I would never suggest Carrollton to anybody

Irving TX Apartments | IMT Lakeshore Lofts

Yooooo....we might splurge for 1 year lol

These are the exact Apartments we were looking at.

Best rated too.

But she wants a two-bedroom and i dont wanna spend over 1500 for 2 rooms :francis:

Am i being cheap :patrice:

But I definitely want to live near that leak and I wouldn't mind doing it just for the first year...if she had a guaranteed job lined up that I would definitely go there and get two rooms with no problem.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Las Colinas?
Yeah, its not too far from both airports and it's close to dallas. Beautiful area. Doesn't have that much to do, but arlington with six flags, cowboys stadium, hurricane harbor, etc is around 20 minutes away. Dallas isn't far off either. It's a central location in dfw.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Yeah, its not too far from both airports and it's close to dallas. Beautiful area. Doesn't have that much to do, but arlington with six flags, cowboys stadium, hurricane harbor, etc is around 20 minutes away. Dallas isn't far off either. It's a central location in dfw.
Yeah and its a little more affordable than Dallas..... and i prefer to be close to work.

I can explore the popping Dallas areas on the weekends.

Also peep my post above yours please

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Everybody please rep the breh @BigE214. Definitely put on for all Dallas brehs and brehrettes. We linked up at a spot and damn near drank all the Crown in that bytch:russ:

I already repped him earlier in the week for the suggestions so I can't rep again. But whatever spots he suggests to go, go there:salute:
I just recovered bruh. I ended up getting in a 6am and was back at it for the Cowboys and Sunday Funday. I refuse to look at my bank statement :salute:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I just recovered bruh. I ended up getting in a 6am and was back at it for the Cowboys and Sunday Funday. I refuse to look at my bank statement :salute:

Damn u went hard. i was feelin the combination of Friday and Saturday night when I was driving back to the crib yesterday. I had to sleep that shyt off

I think I'll be back this weekend for the State Fair Classic

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn u went hard. i was feelin the combination of Friday and Saturday night when I was driving back to the crib yesterday. I had to sleep that shyt off

I think I'll be back this weekend for the State Fair Classic
You met up with big214?