The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Hitting yall fine city for the next 3 weekends. My partna will be in town and i'm driving up 35 to meet him in Dallas. We gone parlay in the city Friday and Saturday, where are some good spots to hit?

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hitting yall fine city for the next 3 weekends. My partna will be in town and i'm driving up 35 to meet him in Dallas. We gone parlay in the city Friday and Saturday, where are some good spots to hit?

I asked the same question and got no responses from people on this thread....I had to ask shawties I met from Tinder
Anyways, If you're single and in your 20s check out

....Specifically Thursday night:Beauty Bar (is their black/hip hop night)...black/white/arab/spanish...even saw some Asians shawties...because its mostly trap, they all trying to fukk brothas...don't go on Saturday thats some gay night
`Check out the Deep ellum neigborhood.....specifically Drugstore Cowboy and a few other spots....I ended up scooping some bad white joint while waiting on line and took her to da hotel
`In the Uptown neighborhood checkout Clutch or Concrete Cowboy (uptown spots seem boujee)

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Hit me once you're in town. Venues change from week to week but the ones you know going down are large urban spots like Park Ave.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I asked the same question and got no responses from people on this thread....I had to ask shawties I met from Tinder
Anyways, If you're single and in your 20s check out

....Specifically Thursday night:Beauty Bar (is their black/hip hop night)...black/white/arab/spanish...even saw some Asians shawties...because its mostly trap, they all trying to fukk brothas...don't go on Saturday thats some gay night
`Check out the Deep ellum neigborhood.....specifically Drugstore Cowboy and a few other spots....I ended up scooping some bad white joint while waiting on line and took her to da hotel
`In the Uptown neighborhood checkout Clutch or Concrete Cowboy (uptown spots seem boujee)

I hit Deep Ellum when I was in town last year with my girl. When I saw the name in my phone it finally registered that's what Bun was sayin in "Wood Wheel" :mjlol:

I'll put them spots on the list:salute:

Hit me once you're in town. Venues change from week to week but the ones you know going down are large urban spots like Park Ave.

Bet! I'll hit you with a PM on Friday:salute:

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Since you work in las colinas and have a nice budget just get you a bad ass loft or apt off lake Carolyn for 6 six months. You'll be in a nice area right by your job and that will give you time to explore the metroplex.
Carrolton is kinda far tho from the real areas of the metro, unless u wanna be around cacs all day

I suggested Irving and GP, not as nice, but still have nice sub divisons and still close enough to have fun

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
houses in Grand Prarie and Irving looking nice, should be out there permantely next summer, trying to get a jump on the area in the meantime to see what the best for late 20s demographic