The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
yea just get something in las colinas. You'll be close to work and you care centrally located, so you can explore in your free time
I want to live near one of those trains that can take me into downtown and Uptown easily is there any apartments close to the train in Los Colinas

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Deep ellum

Uptown or Drop Ellum.

Them prices doe :lupe:

My other coworker ls are all living in dallas and deep ellum but they are single and are getting studio apartments and nice ass buildings for like 1200 a month.

Me and my other coworker need two bedroom apartments and they're like 2k in uptown and deep ellum :damn:

But I know at least for the first year it will be awesome to live and a dope area in a big city.

Is there a dart that goes from los colinas to downtown or uptown or deep ellum?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps

shyt uptown, deep Ellum, or las colinas, Weigh your options. Uptown and deep ellum is where it's at, las colinas is a easy commute to the job. All nice areas.

Yall so helpful :mjcry:

As long as there is public transportation close to my apartment I definitely would not mind living in los Colinas...... I can party on the weekend so I don't need to do that shyt during the week and I rather just be close to work and go to the gym during the week. Ill be making more so imma get a personal trainer and get right

shyt uptown, deep Ellum, or las colinas, Weigh your options. Uptown and deep ellum is where it's at, las colinas is a easy commute to the job. All nice areas.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall so helpful :mjcry:

As long as there is public transportation close to my apartment I definitely would not mind living in los Colinas...... I can party on the weekend so I don't need to do that shyt during the week and I rather just be close to work and go to the gym during the week. Ill be making more so imma get a personal trainer and get right
I freaking can’t wait til u move here