follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
:to:

Im on half a tank

And I was supposed to go home to Louisiana for a family reunion

I went to Costco to get some but the line long as fukk

Yesterday I passed by beaucoup gas stations and didn't see no line

Plus I had to drive to Waxahacie and back and burnt my gas up on that shyt and didn't think to refuel

Man I didn't know there was going to be some kind of rush, which is why I let my tank get so low

I had to drive from Las Colinas to Arlington with my gas light on. Thank God I made it and found out one of the hidden gem stations on the way home. I was going to head back to Killeen, but looking at how things are shaping up, I don't think that's happening .

No cowboys game coming on today either. not the greatest day ever lol

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Man I didn't know there was going to be some kind of rush, which is why I let my tank get so low

I had to drive from Las Colinas to Arlington with my gas light on. Thank God I made it and found out one of the hidden gem stations on the way home. I was going to head back to Killeen, but looking at how things are shaping up, I don't think that's happening .

No cowboys game coming on today either. not the greatest day ever lol
I probably won't go home now this weekend
shyt fukked up my whole mood

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I just moved to DFW like 2 weeks ago. Im looking around like "dafuq up with these gas station lines, people must commute heavy out here." Then im talking to someone at work and they bring up the shortages

I go from

:russ:

To

:merchant:

To

:mjcry:
man i seen some dude in a van filling up some massive oil drum looking thing full of gas and the line was wrapped around the gas station. maybe he knows something's coming that I don't.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
So how is the gas situation for yall? Today I went and a lot of the pumps were sold out, but the one I did find raised the price like ten cents to $2.79. It looks like they got some kind of event going on on at that stadium today, like a college game or something. I feel sorry for any attendees because there is the real possibility they get stranded out here for a day or two.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
So how is the gas situation for yall? Today I went and a lot of the pumps were sold out, but the one I did find raised the price like ten cents to $2.79. It looks like they got some kind of event going on on at that stadium today, like a college game or something. I feel sorry for any attendees because there is the real possibility they get stranded out here for a day or two.

Gassed up this morning in South GP. Waited total of 5 min to gas up my car and wife's car. Feels back to normal over here.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
There are a few spots w gas in the city, 7-11 off Ross, fuel city

Just long ass lines to get into en, think this will blow over in a couple of days